You win or You DIE

Picture belongs to me

The pain echoed through her head until it suddenly stopped and she went limp. and immediately let her go and started shaking her, tears streaming down their face. The looked at their aunt and uncle, waiting for them to intervene but they stood there not even flinching. This was not to their surprise as they were the only ones to know the truth. The ceremony of sight was not just a ceremony but an execution of the weak. In that void there were five wolves like tailed beasts but more powerful. Water,air,fire and lightning only had 2 tails while earth had 3

, and

If you manage to defeat your element then they will merge with you giving their power.

Your POV

It's dark. Very dark. Although it is nothing unusual. I realized my eyes were hurting which was new because my eyes hardly ever hurt. I opened them to be amazed by, well i don't really know but it was . I ran around loving my new gift, when suddenly the background shifted in to something . I witnessed a gate and in front of it 5 creatures with astronomical chakra. Even as a four year old my basic understanding of the world was the most advanced in my clan as i knew these were astronomical beings. the five creatures turned into orbs and the green one spoke, " Terra, you have suffered many hardships in the past but the for the next 13 years you must hold on to the light or fade to the darkness.

In the Physical world

Terra had stopped struggling and her body levitated upwards whilst he eyes . Orbs of light danced around her and a projection was cast upon the few people in the room. Indra, Ashura and a third. she was on a thrown as the two brothers fought. At last she moved one finger and the brothers stopped and turned to her, exhausted but still willing to fight. As they saw the girl Indra yelled at Ashura "What is this. A cruel joke Ashura?" he laughed a laugh so bitter and laced in venom, the two Kage present shuddered. "No joke my elder brother." the girl replied. "In this world there are three things that are followed. The knowledgeable sought power, Brave ones seek wisdom, and the wisest venture for peace." she continued. "Where have you been!?" Ashura yelled as Indra was stone faced." Don't leave again..." Indra spoke sadness forever present in his voice, "...sister." Everyone in the crowded room were shocked. A sister? "I'm afraid until I can assure peace in this power-hungry world I will not be seen, I love you, my elder brothers til I am born again wait in the village of the new gods." the protection shifted into the birth of Terra Rei. The green ob surrounding the girl. "We are the chakra Remanence of the 11 ways, we entrust her to you"

The orbs disappeared as suddenly as they had appeared and what was left was a unconscious 4 year old girl.