Chapter 6

Adam had this cat, who lived with his family for like some months before his mother's demise. I am surprised how i don't hate cats nowadays, since what happend that time with the basement and all of that shitty stuff. His cat's name is Fluff. Fluff is a small, white and fluffy cat. She seems to like me more than her own owner. When me and Adam go to sleep, she is always standing on me. I know she wants to be petted. I don't even have the time to put my hand on her cause she pushes her head on my arm and starts purring. She most likely ends up sleeping in between me and Adam, which is a pretty tight place. I really don't know why she likes it so much, but we always reserve a little space for her and her fluffiness. I love my life now, the only thing that i can ask for, is nothing. No matter what other say about us, i will still love him unconditionally. I don't give a fuck about some random middle-aged woman or man's opinion about two guys being happy as a couple and living joyfully together. The only opinion that matters to me, is Adam's one. I don't care about who judges us. The only things i care about are us and our cat. About her, she is like our kid. She is just like me, lazy but also very chaotic. Those two make everything and everyday better than what it is. Adam and her are my best blessings. I sincerely don't know what i would do without them. They are my family. I don't care what my mother or my father has to say about us, i really don't. They taught me that "a BoY sHoUlD mArRy a GiRl AnD mAkE hEr A hOuSeWiFe" but that is bullshit, cause i can easily do what "a woman should do", because let's be honest, no woman has the duty to stay at home, do chores and cook nor one man to be the strongest person alive and have a job. I believe one can be whoever they want to. I believe everyone can cry, it's human. But now I'm done with this sensitive and emotional shit. 

[ Adam's POV ]

One night, i wanted to surprise Jonah. I took him to the same flower field we went the first time we kissed. Jonah didn't seem to recognise the way nor the road, which was a big win for myself. As always, he got started with his classic questions like ''Adam, why aren't going at home? Where are you bringing me? I'm really sleepy...''. I fell bad for not telling him, but it was better like this. We arrived in the middle of the night, with the moon being bright and landing it's light on the spot where we sat. It was like... waiting for us. Jonah was really happy of being there again.  I've never saw him being this joyful and comfortable with going to a place that wasn't a fast food. He loved it. ''I love you, Adam... and i am sorry if sometimes i can be annoying'' he whispered inqmy hear, he sounded like he was afraid of someone hearing him. 

"I love you too, dumbass! And you are NOT annoying... don't ever leave me, promise?''

'' I won't, ever again... i'm not loosing you...not again...''

He has never been this serious since the basement thing.