Chapter 4

Two years have passed since the basement incident. Things got really better for us. We were finally happy, we were alone, just us. Jonah really liked kissing me. He took my hoodie and sat on my lap. I didn't have any idea of what he wanted to do. He got closer to me and then, goes in for a smooch. He was frustrated, I felt it. When he got done, he took a deep breath and exhaled the words "You... you leave out of breath, and I like it-" and then proceeded to do one of his annoying laughters. He wasn't getting off of me. "Hey...uhm... are you gonna stay here?" I asked, and he replied with "Why are you asking me this? Does it make you feel...-" and then I interrupted him,"Quit it dude!". Jonah  stayed on me. He didn't get off. Was he... teasing me? Oh hell yeah he was, but I'm not a creepy pervert, I won't touch him. Then the situation calmed down, and we slept. We woke up in the evening. Jonah didn't want to give me my hoodie back.
"C'mon, give it back!"
"YOU WISH! THIS IS MINE NOW, FUCKER!".
This goes on for like thirty minutes, until i get bored, and decided To let him keep it. We drove back to my house, where Jonah loved living rent free. He also loved living rent free in my head, apparently. But how would I make my boyfriend, who was so beautiful and cute, pay my rent? I won't, and will never.

[Jonah's POV]

Adam really likes to play wierd jokes on me AND THEN he won't let me borrow his hoodie for like a day...ok maybe more than a day, but that isn't an excuse. Once we were shopping, it was not long ago, but I'm too lazy to actually try and remember the day. Anyways, me and him weren't together as a couple. He got a bouquet of flowers and proposed to me.
"Oh my dear Jonah, will you be my home, forever and ever?"
"Uh...What...? I wasn't listening, sorry"
"You idiot, I asked you if you wanted to be my homie, for the rest of your life!"
"OH MY GOD, YES I WILL!".
The whole store was starting at us, but that was the funniest shit he's ever done in a store, with me. He knows I love flowers, and now gets me some really often. Since Adam is a dumb fuck, he doesn't know how to cook, and when we're home, I have to do it. Adam begs me to cook, but I'm too of a sleepy ass, so he has to drag me downstairs, to the kitchen for me to get up and do something. I don't know why he keeps that hood on, because his hair is so fluffy and smells really great. Now, you may be wondering : "but JoNaH !1 aDaM iS tAlLeR tHaN yOu!1 HoW dO yOu KnOw ThIs AbOuT hIs HaIr?!?!?!?1", i force him to obey me and get down when I want him to. Here is the answer you all wanted. Jokes aside, i don't. When i want attention, i usually lean my head on him. Now, after i mixed up some bullshit that all together doesn't make any sense, i wanna start talking about something...

{This is so cringe i can't-}