Chapter 3

That night me and him. Just us. I took him to a field, pretty far away from the town we lived in. It was a flower field. I thought that maybe I could get him some at the moment while I was expressing my feelings and thoughts. I knew Jonah loved flowers, especially daisies, he says that they give him a wierd comfort feeling. During the "trip", if we could call it like that, Jonah didn't shut up for a second. "Man, why is this taking so long? I'm bored..." he said, "Just wait a bit longer dude, we're almost there..." I replied being really vague. I'm not sure, but I think he got mad at me, as he usually did. After twenty minutes we arrived there. Jonah was actually surprised and happy that I brought him there. The field was really big, without any houses near and was kissed by the light of the moon. Jonah and I sat in the middle of the field. I realized I wasn't really ready to tell him what I wanted to tell him, but that was the only place where we were alone without a chance of anyone hearing us. "Hey, Jonah....I...uhm...I have to tell you something." I anxiously said. What if I didn't find the right words to tell him? Why didn't I just make up a story at the moment? I do not know, but I don't regret it. "This is wierd...YOU being serious?" he replied while wheezing, "Please Jonah, this is really serious". I saw him getting worried and not laughing anymore. "Oh...well, tell me then.". I had to clear my mind, a lot of things were going on in there. "Okay... I wanted you to know, that I love you...more than a friend, and I understand if you won't feel the same...but just promise me we will still be friends.". A few seconds passed, and Jonah stared at me. He stared laughing and got out the words "Me too, idiot!", while he leaned his head on my shoulder and put his hand on mine. That was the best feeling I've ever felt. Jonah then kissed my cheek. I felt it getting warmer. I couldn't ask for more in that moment. "Now that we are boyfriends, you should...you know..." he eventually said. "Uhm...I should what?" I replied, "kiss me dumbass, that's what you do when getting in a relationship with someone." he answered. I couldn't believe it. He wanted me to... kiss him? I mean, he is my boyfriend... he was right. I don't know why, but that made me angry. I didn't say anything, our lips got closer and then did what I had to. His were soft and sweet, it felt like I was kissing an angel. We stayed up all night, making jokes and talking. That was the best night of my life.