Intro

"Oh my- no. Absolutely not. No, no, no! I died!" A normal day for me. I had finished school and was just playing a game because I mean, why not?

My mom was out shopping or something and my dad was at work. Suddenly I heard something at the door so I took off my headphones and went downstairs. "Mom?" Nope. She said she'd be gone for an hour. It's barely been fifteen minutes. No way dad's home yet. I shrugged and was about to go back upstairs when my door burst off the hinges.

My eyes widened and I hid behind my couch. I barely peeked out and saw a big, fat, ugly creature with only one eye. I'm not that stupid. I know it's a cyclops. I just didn't know they were that fat. And tall. This guy weighed maybe three hundred pounds and could barely get in the doorframe.

It took all I had to keep from laughing. I was scared. I'll say it. I was scared out of my mind. I didn't know what to do when it started sniffing the air. But the universe blessed me that day and two people showed up at my door. As they began pulling weapons out of everywhere except their butts (Nah cuz this is my humor) I ran upstairs and into my room.

My thoughts were everything including 'This is a dream. I'm going to wake up soon. Why is this so cliche? What the literal hell is happening?' I grabbed a little pocketknife I keep in my top drawer and flicked it open. I stared at the door in fear as it slowly opened. A guy that looked my age with dark hair and  sea green eyes walked in. I felt like screaming but in the least-shakey voice I could muster I said "No, you go back there. I do not want to deal with this."

He sighed and slowly walked towards me. "I know it's weird, but please just trust me." Last I know, he and his friends were trying to save me from the cyclops, even if they had some sort of ulterior motive.

I lowered the small knife and said "Ok." as he stared at me.

"Wait what? You're actually coming?"

I nodded and walked towards him. "So when do we leave?" He looked shocked for a few seconds but then a girl with blond, curly hair walked in.

"Hurry up, you can explain on the road. We're in a schedule. Chiron wants us back by sundown." She nodded in my direction to acknowledge me and we followed her outside of my room, outside of my house, to a bronze dragon.

I walked up to him and began to pet him. He put his head against my arms and I smiled. He was like a big, metal dog. The boy with those bright green eyes looked at me and smiled. "He likes you. His name is Festus." I pet him one last time and hopped onto the dragon.

We took off and I could see h/t/c (home town/city) passing by. I talked to Blondie and Green Eyes as we flew to New York. At least that's where they told me we were going. Blondie is actually Annabeth, Green Eyes is Percy, Annabeth isn't as stony as she was when I first saw her, and both actually laughed at my jokes.

"You'd like Leo," Annabeth once said. "You have a similar sense of humor." I stared at her and said one word.

"Who?"

(A/N - That took longer than expected to write, I know it's short but has a lot of information, it's not very well written, but I like it. So yeah.)