72. Wet Fun

Your second chapter for today; and there's at least one more coming. I hope you enjoy it! And this one is dedicated too Uwigi, to say thanks for all the support you have given me. Thank you!

The swimsuit was just as humiliating as I could have expected. It covered most of my body, not exposing anything at all, and was decorated with cutesy illustrations of mermaids. It was made out of the same kind of fabric as a regular swimsuit, and let me move normally in the water, but the style was clearly designed for a small child. For someone whose parents wanted to make sure she was dressed modestly, even at the beach or the pool.

"Oh, wow," I smiled. "You really wanted me to feel like a kid."

But that wasn't the end of it. I knew that Lindy was moving around behind me as I sat on the edge, so it didn't really surprise me when she grabbed my shoulders. I instinctively tensed up, and then forced myself to relax.

"Don't fight me, baby sister," she said, clearly trying not to laugh. "I'm just trying to help you. So you can swim in the pools all by yourself. You'd like that, wouldn't you? You could go in the water and pretend you're swimming like a big girl. And if you're really good, maybe I can teach you a bit. Won't you enjoy that?"

I cringed as she talked to me like that, feeling that she was really getting into the spirit of talking down to me. But in a way it made me feel alive; feeling like I really was that small and I needed her attention. I loved it and hated it at the same time, but I knew deep down that if there was some way to get her to treat me like that more often I would have jumped at it. She made me feel so small and helpless, and I loved it.

I was, however, surprised when I felt her pulling my hands through something. Another item of clothing? Did I need a jacket to go with this already-substantial suit? Some kind of bracelet? It felt different from the rest of the outfit, and I couldn't work it out. But as she pulled it up to my upper arm I could look down and see what she was putting me in. Bands of crumpled rubber, with some kind of picture printed on but I couldn't make it out through all the creases, And then I saw the valve, and realised they were water wings; the silly inflatable armbands that small children might have to keep them from drowning while they were first learning to swim. I blushed again, and I wanted to say that I wasn't that little. But that would have spoiled the game, and I thought Mum would have pushed me to accept them anyway. I wasn't sure though, so I didn't say a thing.

Once I was fully dressed, I really did look like a toddler. I tried leaning over the pool so that I could see my reflection in the water, leaving me in a perfect position for my sister to push me in. I splashed and spluttered, but quickly calmed down with her telling me not to panic. She was doing her best to make me feel small and helpless, and maybe she seemed a little frustrated that it wasn't upsetting me. But after a while I decided that it would be easier to play along. I stopped trying to think of a witty response, and babbled like a child when she teased me. I called Mum 'Mummy', and beamed proudly whenever I managed to cross to the other side of the little pool, even if Lindy was towing me. I could lose myself and get carried away in playing the role, and Lindy didn't seem to think it was weird. If anything, she seemed to double down on treating me like a kid.

"Linda?" Mum cautioned, but it seemed like my sister was enjoying herself so much that she couldn't doubt herself now. She had just dunked me under the water when I wasn't looking, leaving me gasping and spluttering.

"She wet herself before!" Lindy argued. "She gets punished for that. You said I'd be able to treat her like a baby for the rest of the day every time."

"Would you treat her like that if she was really two years old? Because if you did, you'd be straight over my knee for a spanking. Treating your little sister like the baby she is means exactly what it says. Not treating her like she's too weak to resist bullying."