COPYRIGHT

The Unknowns are an Australian rock band formed in 2012 by lead vocalist Bryce Anderson and drummer Ben Smith. After Bryce and Ben have posted a video of them on YouTube rocking out to a Blink 182 song which has actually gone viral, they have finally found their lead guitarist Mike Williams and bass guitarist, Charles Wilson. At first, it was never the intention of these lads to form a band, but after their manager, John Whites has watched a couple videos that they have uploaded on YouTube, he just couldn't let the talents of these guys go to waste so he immediately sent them an invitation to be signed to his record label. Until now The Unknowns are signed to Rock Records, and ever since they have been signed, they have sold millions of albums worldwide. Also, they have recently debuted their single for their second album, and have released their second album, Rock Out! These lads will start their first leg tour in Los Angeles, California this summer, and all of their shows have been sold out for less than 20 minutes.

Meet Eleanor Davis, she's your ordinary fangirl who was lucky enough to get a VIP ticket to watch The Unknowns live this Summer. Read on to find out how her world will turn upside down, and find out what she'll do to change Bryce Anderson.

Text Copyright © limitededition143 2015

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All right reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

A single copy of the materials available in this story may be made, solely for personal, noncommercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute said copies to others, whether or not in electronic form or in hard copy, without prior written consent of the copyright hold of the materials. Furthermore, the plot and all the casts in this story are purely fictional, thus any instances where there will be people in real life with the same name with the characters in this story is coincidental, since I do not know any people with the same name with the characters in my story. Also, if by any chance there is a story with the same plot with my story, I guarantee you that I have not read any of those stories, and this story has been inspired by my daily life.

Hey you! Thank you so much for taking the time to add my story to your library, and for giving my story a chance. I promise you that I will not disappoint, and I'll continue to try my best in giving you the best chapters that I could offer, Also, this story may or may not have been inspired by 5 Seconds of Summer. Shoutout to my fellow 5SOSfam, you guys rock but I love my readers more lol!.Moreover, I would like dedicate this chapter to @ArielEve since I got the copyright from her, however I made some adjustments to clarify some things. Just a warning though, this story may include depression, cutting, and a mild case of strong language.