Plane Crash

Lets meet the oc's first since you guys know the main characters already in the anime and manga. 

David: This guy is an transfer student with his other friends from america, because he wants to do a lot more in his life, he is easy going, friendly, and an expert on animals. He became friends with oribe and Naruse within a couple days of school, and is popular with everyone.

Karl: Is known for being a twitch streamer and a gamer, he met david years before they transfer to japan, when karl went with david, he met miura and matsuoka one day in gym, they are close friends and sometimes probably more. 

Anthony: Likable, and tons of fun, he is also a big nerd when it comes to Ark survival game. During his stay in japan he shared interesting stories of america, some stories about his life and some about his friends, and is a survival expert due to being raised next to the woodland areas. 

Ok now you know the oc's lets start.

Beach area

David wakes up and finds himself lying down face first on sand, he sees the plane has crashed.

David: Ouch, what hit me?

He stands up.

David: (Shouts) Hello? Anyone there?

No response, he suddenly hears coughing and turns to see Mutsumi oribe, the girl was wearing a camo like green jacket with a white t shirt underneath, she stands up to grab her bag and opens it to make sure her hat is still in there.

David: Hello?

Oribe jumps and turns around to see david.

Oribe: Your David L/n the american transfer?

David: Yeah?

Oribe: Oh thank god, [She hugs him] I thought everyone died in that crash.

David: Yeah.

They then hear rustling in the bushes and turn to see Matsuoka.

David gasp in scared.

Matsuoka: David, oribe?

David: Yes? 

Matsuoka sighs in relief but slowly tears up to see at least two of her classmates and hugs them.

David: Its alright now, i think.

Matsuoka: [crying] No its not, we still don't know where everyone is.

Oribe: We will find them eventually, don't worry.

Matsuoka slowly feels relief.

David: Right now we need to find out where we are right now.

Meanwhile 

A couple of students, Karl, Anthony, Naruse, Kamijo, Jinno, Kai, Inou ai, Miura. So far the students are following Karl and Anthony down a path.

Kai: Are u guys sure this is the right way?

Karl: Honestly i don't know, but at least this path was forged by someone.

Inou: We can't just follow any path or trail, but then again there might be people here.

Kamijo: Well should we keep following it or not?

Miura: Guys look!

She points at a nearby vending machine with drinks and food.

Kamijo: Yes!

The boys ran up to it and pushes it over and tries to open it. Kamijo grabs a nearby rock and breaks the glass with it.

Naruse: Hold on, we need to figure out who's machine this is.