Chapter 11

I start to dream. Once again surrounded with darkness. "Just give up. They aren't worth saving. They aren't worth anything to you. You think they care about you. You could be killed and they wouldn't care" the voice says. "Your wrong. I have a family now. They're my family" I say. "They'll leave you. They'll disown you just like your real family did" it says and I wake up. 'Oh i need a new nightmare' I think to myself and I go outside to the balcony. 'Dove and Luna are back. The smell of delicious dinner that I missed still lingers in the house. What am I afraid of? I'll always have char. He's been with me since I was disowned. I don't think he'd leave me' I think smiling to myself trying to remember some good memories if there are any. I climb down the ladder of the treehouse and go to dewdrops grave. 'It's my fault. I could've done something. At least. I could've tried' I think sadly. I walk to the bar and go inside. Greeted with the same dirty looks I always am. Getting drunks the only thing that numbs the pain of the poison I got out of dove and keeps the voice in my head at bay. The bartender gets a keg and sets it on the bar. I drink the whole keg easily. Doesn't taste the same. I walk out of the bar and walk away from the bar and into the woods. 'I'll be back before morning. Hopefully' I think and I walk around for hours and get horribly lost. I pass out in a ditch. I wake up in a cave. "you alright" a umbreon says walking into the cave. I nod. 'Who's this. I don't recognize him' I think and I try to get up and I fall over but the umbreon catches me and picks me up. He takes me back to the tree house and dove answers the door. "He will be alright. He just needs rest" the umbreon says and he sets me down. Dove nods and smiles and the umbreon leaves. "You alright?" Dove asks and I nod. I hug dove gently and she hugs me back. I go into my room and fall asleep.