Chapter 5: helping dove

I go back into the house and hear crying from doves room. I peek open the door and see dove balling her eyes out. "D-dove are you ok?" I ask nervously. She looks at me still crying. "Sparky...." Dove says still crying. I started to feel bad. She was just crying so hard. "What's wrong dove?" I ask calmly. "They have my child" dove says still crying. I fill up with anger for some reason and my eyes turn red. "I'll be back" dove says as she runs out to the balcony. ((Dove is an eevee with angel wings)) after a few hours I start to get worried and I climb down the tree house and walk towards the forest. I hear shouting at a nearby cave. I hide behind a tree I hear dove shouting angrily and someone licking her in a cage. My eyes turn red and I start to walk towards the cave when a houndour stops me. "Get lost before you get hurt" he says pushing me away. I mega punch him and start to battle him. I use scratch and cut his throat open and he dies. "Dove!" I shout into the cave. "Sparky!?" Dove shouts back. I run over to the cell she was thrown in and break the door down. She walks over to me. "Where's your kid at?" I ask. "In the cell with my boyfriend" dove says as a houndour comes out of tunnel of a cave. "You won't leave here alive" he snarls. Oh man what do I do. I know. "Get out of here before I skin you and turn you into a coat" I say growling. "Your a feisty one aren't you?" The houndour says nearvously. "Now get out before I decide to kill you" I say and the houndour runs out of the cave. Dove walks over to a cell and grabs an egg out of it and we walk back to the treehouse.