Chapter 8

I wake up in a cold sweat. I don't know what I did but whatever I did woke dewdrop. I get up out of bed and go to the crying baby eevee. Doves already taking care of it. I yawn and stretch. I go out to the balcony. "It seems like a nice day for a drink" I say chuckling to myself. 'Dove already has a man. All well I knew it was to good to be true' I think to myself as a sharp pain comes from my arm. I squeak quietly in pain. 'This is going to last for awhile' I hear dew and dove talking and I smile. Dew walks out of the treehouse and runs into the forest. 'Well at least she's going to play and make friends' I think to myself and walk back inside. Dove looks at me worriedly. "What's wrong dove?" I ask her. "Dews going to have wings" she says sadly. 'That sucks'. "She'll be fine dove. She's strong" I say reassuringly and dove smiles slightly. I started to get really dizzy so I went to my room. I wake up not knowing how long I was out to dove screaming. I leap from my bed and into the living room. Doves crying and dews wings are snapped and she's dead. "What happened?" I ask feeling the rage boil inside of me. "She....killed herself" dove says crying her eyes out. I shed a tear. "Come on she deserves a proper burial" I says picking up dews lifeless body. We walk outside and climb down the ladder. I hand dove dew and start to dig a grave. After digging the grave my vision started to get blurry. Dove made a gravestone. I couldn't read what it said but I'm sure it was sweet. Dove puts dew in the grave and covers her up gently with dirt. I feel depression start to take its role in me and my eyes turn blue. Dove hugs me still crying. I hug her back. "It's ok dove she's still with us" I say trying to look on the very dim bright side.