Chapter 4 the past (These will al be in sparkys pov)

"No sparky you can't go climb a tree" the espeon says sternly. "Please est just one" I beg her. "Oh fine one tree sparky" est says sighing. I run over to a nearby tree and climb up it. I climbed down and started to climb another tree. "Sparky I said one tree" est says. I laugh and climb the tree anyway. Est jumps to the tree next to me. "Come on sparky let's go" est says picking me up with psychic and bringing me back to where char told us to wait. I run over to the trees est not to far behind me. I climb a tree and I start jumping tree to tree when I see char flying above carrying pink. Char lands nearby and est goes over to him. I decided to stay on the tree closest to them. I don't know these pokemon but they know me. Dove seems nice enough and so does est. I don't really know char but he's my best friend. Pink seems I don't know. I haven't really talked to her. I climbed down the tree and walked over to them. Dove smiles at me as I walk over. She seems very friendly. I look towards pink. She has rubble and is filthy but otherwise seems ok. We walked over to a forest and pink built a really big treehouse. I climbed up to it. We all had separate rooms. I went into the room that I claimed as mine and went to sleep. I woke up in the middle of the night with a nightmare. I tried to shrug it off but it just lingered. After a few hours I heard someone get up. I smelled something good. I went out into the kitchen area and saw dove cooking. "What are you making?" I ask. "Breakfast you want some?" Dove asks offering me a plate. "Sure" I say taking the plate. It smelled fantastic. I took a small bite and it tastes like a master chef. I ate every piece. "You like it?" Dove asks giggling. "Yes I loved it. You really know how to cook" I reply politely. "Thank you" dove says. I walk outside the tree house and stand on the balcony. Char is down below and pink is still sleeping. My ears twitch and I hear sobbing.