𝙸 𝚗 𝚝 𝚛 𝚘 (again lol-)

────── ஓ๑° ♡ °๑ஓ ──────

Hello book and book's readers I've neglected almost abandoned for a year and a half :,).

I would give you all a three page apology to make up for my millionth absence, but I figure actions are better than words (how ironic, given no matter what my "actions" are, they are still going to be just words lol). So, I decided that I give you all the proper revamp this book needs.

A 💕🍃fresh🍃💕 start~.

Complete with:

~ A new theme!
~ Better/Improved writing skills!
~ Proper visuals and songs that fit the theme, not just memes!
~ Memes in the preferences though, because c'mon...it's funny asf and y'all know it💀
- Occasional CrackChaps (It'll keep me from vanishing)
~ Longer imagines, too!
~ And last but not least, more inclusion! That's right, I'm talking usage of any pronouns upon request (my default remaining she/her/hers though), any gender, any sexuality, ANYTHING👏🏽YOU👏🏽WANT👏🏽. Any plot, and genre, any character, etc! And, all imagines will be in a "reader" POV. Of course, requested proper pronouns will be used, but it's still going to be written as "Y/N" so that as many people as possible can still enjoy the story! Don't worry, though, I will tag you at the beginning so you know it's your request :)!

Not to mention, I will leave all of my old (mildly embarrassing🥲) imagines/preferences up. Y'know, for the peeps who've already read and grown attached to them and whatnot. I, too, have experienced the pain of reading good shit, only for it to be gone upon return for a familiar reread. Does me a sadden😔.

Now, if that's not a package deal, I don't know what is, to be honest.

Now, down to the real knitty gritty...

Lol, I just know you guys are reading this intro like MOVE THE FUCK ON ALREADY but listen, I'm sorry, this is important shit here🥲✋🏽

Y'all: