Chapter 23

"You aren't doing anything later this evening, correct?"

"After the graduation party... no?"

"Then let's go watch the sunset together."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Y/n! Hurry up! You're going to be late!"

I laughed as I ran to the others and slipped into the crowd. The lights brightly flashed in front of us. The camera man gave a thumbs up and we pushed each other, racing to see who would leave the room first.

"Who's the late one now?" I yelled pointing at my friends.

"THAT'S NOT FAIR! YOU PUSHED ME, Y/N." Xiangling argued.

"I'm surprised you haven't gotten used to it knowing how long we've known each other."

Chongyun came out dragging Xingqiu. "He tripped." was all Chongyun said.

Ganyu made her thinking pose. "We should get the photos by next week if we're lucky."

"Let's not think about that and have fun!" Keqing ran towards the large crowd, leaving us to chase after her.

Yearbooks scattered the ground and loud chattering filled the air. Xiangling poked my shoulder and pointed to a large group of fans swarming the 4NEMO group and we laughed. Venti looked like he was having the time of his life as the others looked slightly overwhelmed. 

"Aren't you going to save your boyfriend and his friends, y/n?" Hu Tao teased.

I giggled. "They're going to have to get used to it anyways. I'm sure they'll be fine."

"Have you guys decided what you're going to do next?" Ganyu asked later with a cookie in her mouth.

"I've got my funeral parlor. There's no need for me to go to college!"

"Right? Dad still wants me to get a degree for cooking or business just in case though."

"I haven't thought about it yet."

"Chongyun, my liege, I thought you were still going to go to college with me?"

"Yeah, but we haven't thought about which college yet."

"I'll probably go to college for business or something."

"That does suit you, Keqing."

A whole conversation started about our plans now that High School is over. I wasn't sure what I would do yet, but I plan on staying with 4NEMO for as long as I can.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A warm breeze swept over the grass as Kazuha and I ran up the hill. The sun had already begun to set and purples, oranges, and pinks mixed in with the blue sky. 

"Come on, Kazu! The sun's already setting!"

"I'm coming. I'm coming."

I held out my hand to Kazuha, which he took, and we watched the sunset. He gestured to sit down so we sat down. Carefully picking a flower out, Kazuha placed it behind my ear.

"It matches your (h/c) hair." He smiled.

I stuck my tongue out at him. "You don't need a flower because you already look wonderful."

He chuckled. "Is that so?"

"Face it, Kazu. You were born to look perfect." I replied, playfully punching his arm.

"Hm. I'd have to disagree."

"Seriously?"

"I think it's you who looks perfect. Maybe not everything about you is, but why would I choose you if you were picture perfect?"

"I don't get it." I said with a dumb look.

Kazuha sighed. "I'm saying everything about you is perfect in my standards, y/n."

I turned away from him to hide my blushing. This guy is so cheeky, always making me flustered so easily.

"Y/n."

"Hm?" I replied looking back towards him.

Kazuha was already looking at me with a sincere, warm smile. "Will you continue to stay by my side for as long as we can?"

I laughed and Kazuha looked at me confused. "Of course I would. Who wouldn't?"

Kazuha sighed in relief. "Don't scare me like that, y/n."

"Sorry, Kazu. I just didn't think you would ever ask that since the answer is just that obvious."

"I just had to confirm it."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4NEMO WILL CONTINUE TO MOVE ON LIKE THE WIND THAT BLOWS.

"Sounds a little cringe if you ask me."

"It doesn't matter. As long as it catches the attention of the people it's fine." Jean sighed.

I smiled and looked to the group I had worked with for many years now. Each of us have finished college and are continuing with show business again. Today was our first concert in 4 years. The area was filled with people and in the dark, the four boys shined brightly. They turned to look at me with a thumbs up, walking onto the stage just like they have always done in the past.

"4NEMO IS BACK AND HERE FOR ANOTHER GREAT NIGHT!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Life is short,

so make it worthwhile.

Don't spend time grieving,

just spend it with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*~The End~*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Poem from google :P Thank you so much for reading! Don't forget the epilogue though <3