{8} sealed memory

July 1922, South Korea

The tunnel had become their own little hideout from the rest of the world. They would come every evening and since there was no one around, they would feel more relaxed and comfortable around each other without having to fear unnecessarily.

It had come to the point that passing the tunnel, they had started to explore the other end of it. Towards that end, the thick green forests totally gave the outlook of a jungle. It was so beautiful, so vastly spread. They loved spending time together, trees all around and a garden full of roses right next to them, guarded by a few fields.

They would surprise each other occasionally, mostly with flowers, interesting delicacies and books. The two boys would simply lay in each other's arms until they forgot all their exhaustion and got enough of each other's warmth.

It was their own little version of utopia.

August 2022, South Korea

Jungkook had been awkwardly looking around the messy walls of Taehyung's room for the past few minutes. The elder had been in the bathroom for too long now, saying that he needed a shower to freshen himself up before going to sleep.

It would never not be any less of a surprise to the younger boy how disheveled this whole place was. At one point, he got tired and made himself sit on the edge of the king sized bed that Taehyung possessed.

Now that he was facing the reality, he didn't know if it actually was the right choice to stay over. He had work the next morning so he would have to clearly wake up early and dash out as fast as possible. About clothes? He didn't know.

And more importantly, Taehyung was already a person who stayed in the corners of his head. Now staying over at his place simply because he couldn't say no to his drunken puppy face? So ridiculous. He should really work on his self control.

Soon after, Taehyung was out of the shower. It was so shameless of him but Jungkook could only stare at his half naked body dripping in water. His lower half was covered up with a towel but the exposed one was enough for Jungkook to let go of his limits and confines.

He wasn't a muscle kind of guy but he was so well built. It made no sense yet when he looked at him, he realised how sensual a man can be, walking out of the shower with water dripping down throughout his body. All of this on show but Jungkook's eyes would unknowingly wander off to his face.

He watched with no regrets or whatsoever how the elder put on a black shirt over his body, his wet hair dancing along with the fabric of the shirt, dusting off water droplets every time he shook his head. Oh, how beautiful.

He didn't want to be caught red handed in such a shameless state by the elder boy so he hurriedly looked away, knowing very well he shouldn't be witnessing him wearing the pair of sweatpants lying around the corner.

It was like a jolt, a breathtaking surprise when Taehyung had suddenly flashed before him, fully clothed with a naturally poker face. The boy had one of his feet forced up onto the bed, on one side of the younger as he hovered over his stance which seemed nothing but tiny to him in this moment. Jungkook was speechless, trying his very best to maintain an eye contact with the guy staring down at him with a rather maddened gaze.

Taehyung's face was seemingly glowing, hair were all spread out; wet and fluffy. His eyes looked more than the word beautiful could express and the way his face was so well made only snatched away Jungkook's breath more than it already had been. Taehyung quirked his eyebrows at the boy, not understanding the sudden onset of being unaware of surroundings showcased by the younger.