A Past Reveal's Itself

Hello Darlings I finally finished. Sorry it took long I was trying to do it but I was very tired from the 7 hour car ride. But I'm here and enjoy. This is not fully proofread so there might be mistakes.
🐺🐍🐺🐍🐺🐍🐺🐍🐺🐍🐺🐍🐺🐍🐺

We were being loaded into a military grade police boat. This boat would deliver us to the highest security prison for thousands of miles far offshore, on a prison island. Meanwhile some of us were wishing that we were back home, surrounded by all our treasures, right about now.

But thanks to a double crossing guinea pig, we were on our way to the most high security prison on earth instead of riding off into the sunset scot-free with the golden dolphin.

" I can't believe we got double crossed by a tiny, adorable rodent." Shark said (why does the book like putting anything Shark says with a moan💀)

" Oh, we got double crossed by a rodent, all right," Snake grumbled. Then he glanced in Wolf's direction.

The others gasped when they realized Snake was saying: That wolf set us up, and all this was his fault. Snake was blaming Wolf for getting us all caught!

As this fight between Wolf and Snake continued you zoned out. Staring out to the water. Webs gave you a concerned look but said nothing. She knew that Wolf would never hurt you. And she also knew he was beating himself up on the inside.

You were pulled out of your thoughts when one of the guards grabbed your hand to get your fingerprint. You glanced over at Wolf and the other. Some were frustrated with him while the rest looked generally lost.

"I was trying to steal the purse when the old lady fell," Wolf explained as he was being pat down like the rest of us. "And so I just helped her out a little bit."

"Sorry?" Snake called out. "What was that?"

"I kinda of... helped her," Wolf said "Y/N saw everything you can ask her." He looked over at you giving you a small smile. You simply looked to the floor feeling bad about this whole situation. A frown graced Wolf's face as he stared at you.

Piranha then spoke, "But then you stole the purse?"

Wolf took a deep breath as he stepped forward to take his turn to get searched. "No, I saved the old lady, and she hugged me and my tail wagged. I didn't know what it was, but it felt...uh...y'know...good!"

Everyone turned looking at Wolf, "Ah," Piranha said, breaking the silence. "But then you stole the purse?"

As the others stared daggers at him you just looked at him with a concerned face. Your ears flattened against your head. "No!" They all screamed.

Snake glared at Wolf. "I heard what the pig said to you last night, about cutting us loose."

"Like, us us?" Webs blurted.

"Pig said what?" Piranha asked.

"He didn't!" Shark gasped. "That is not okay."

"But I never thought you'd actually do it," Snake said, accusing.

"S-so you are leaving us... leaving me."  You spoke the last part in a low whisper, thinking he wouldn't hear. You were on the verge of tears but didn't let them spill.

Wolf saw your face and quickly spoke. "I would never—" he then moved closer to you. Completely ignoring Snake. Placing a hand on your cheek wiping a stray tear from your face.

"I was just trying to find us a better life.. that's all darling~" he caressed your face gently. You fought all urge to lean into his hold but provented yourself.