A Second Chance

Hello darlings~ I'm back with another chapter! I hope you like it. Also sorry that I posted it so late. There might be spelling mistakes.
🐺🐍🐺🐍🐺🐍🐺🐍🐺🐍🐺🐍🐺🐍🐺

"The bad guys go bust!" Tiffany Fluffit reported as she and her new crew stood at the front of the art museum. The cameras were rolling as we were dragged from the gaping front entrance, handcuffs and struggling.

" The nefarious six have finally been captured. I, Tiffany Fluffit is first on the scene!"As she tugged you and Wolf towards the police van, the police chief was euphoric.

"Wow," she said, unable to contain her excitement."  You rolled your eyes slightly as you glared at her. " I just realized that I have devoted my entire adult life to putting you in jail. You guys are my purpose. Without both of you, who am I?" She shook her head, laughing. " Ha! Just kiddin'.  This is the best moment of my life! It's the end of the bad guys! Alright, your chariot awaits."

You glanced round, noticing that cameras were still filming, "Wow. Is this how it all ends?" You whispered to yourself. You were knocked out of thought by Webs.

"No!" Get off me!" She yelled. "You're begging for a biting right now!" Piranha snapped his drawers at his captor. "Take your hands offa me!"

Snake cried out, "Wolf, Y/N!" just before he, too, was thrown in. This was exactly what Snake had been afraid would happen. This heist was too personal, too risky, and we got caught. But when Snake locked eyes with us, he could tell we had a plan to get out of this.

Just then, Governor Foxington and Professor Marmalade exit the museum, watching as we were tossed into the back of a police van reporters called out to them, eager for their take on the evening's events. " Professor Marmalade! Madame Governor!"

" One at a time..."  Diane said, holding up a hand for calm. But before the first reporter could pose a question, Wolf's voice cut through the din.

" Excuse me!" he had called out." You glance over slightly confused but said nothing. " Sorry to interrupt. I just wanted to congratulate the governor here. Got to say, you really had us pegged. (In an angel dust voice: Kinky. I'll leave.) We're just a deep well of anger self-loathing..."

" Denial—" Diane added.

" Sure."  you cut in. Venom leasing through your words.

" Narcissism, emotional emptiness—" she blurted.

Wolf broke in, "So we're on the same page." She could stop talking now. Snake glanced at the other guys, who were all piled up in the police wagon. "Where's he going with us?" he muttered. (It wanted to autocorrect snake to sink help💀)

"Sadly," Wolf continued. "We were never given the chance to be anything more than second-rate criminals. If only there were someone who could help the flower goodness inside us blossom? Some icon of love and forgiveness, like, I don't know..."  he coughed, then winked at Professor Marmalade. "Someone Like the Dalai Lama."

You then lean close to Wolf's ear, "What are you doing?" you whispered.

He looked down at you but said nothing which made you even more confused and concerned about what his next move was. With a sigh, Wolf added, "Best thing is to just throw us in jail for the rest of our hopeless lives—"

"That's the plan," the police chief agrees in the chipper voice. "And it makes me smile just thinking about it!" She stepped forward to shove you then Wolf into the wagon with the rest of the crew. The sudden action caused you to fall on the floor of the vehicle which had then caused Wolf to fall on top of you.

"Hello darling, could I say I've fallen for you all over again." he said with a smirk.

You push his face away chuckling softly at his failed attempt of flirting. You watched as he then got up and heard Marmalade call out. "Wait! Stop!"