It's heist time

Hello darlings again. I think this story has me addicted. In a good way of course.
🐺🐍🐺🐍🐺🐍🐺🐍🐺🐍🐺🐍🐺🐍🐺

3rd POV:

Outside, the two legendary criminals strolled down the sidewalk side by side. All around them, people veered away and skittered away from the Bad Guys.

They were well-known, and highly feared.

And wanted for so many things.

Cars and trucks screeched to a halt, making it easy for the two to cross the street to the front doors of the Big Bank.

"Baby kittens, huh?" Wolf asked again. Seemed like an odd choice for a favorite snack. Why pick a tiny baby cat over a nice, sweet piece of birthday cake?

"The cuter they are the more sweeter they'll be" Snake said, flicking his tongue.

"Yeah," Wolf said, shaking his head. "But still sick and inhuman You know what I mean?"

They entered inside the building.

"Don't mind us," Wolf said, flashing a charming smile at one of the people they passed as they strolled through the bank's massive front doors.

"Just robbin' this place."

2nd POV: (sorry about all the POV changes)

As soon as they were inside, Wolf and Snake shared a look, they then grabbed the bank's giant safe from behind the counter. Then they fled. Everything was going exactly according to plan. The two friends exploded out the side windows of the bank where you pulled up in the one and only bad guy's car.

"Get in." They tossed the giant safe into the back.

Outside the Big Bank, the three friends admired the posters hanging on the building's windows. There were dozens of WANTED posters, all featuring Mr. Wolf, Mr. Snake's, and (A/N) (animal name/type of animal) mug shots. Wolf nodded appreciatively.

"It feels so good to be known." Wolf said as he wrapped his arms around you as he smiled.

"How you doing Darling." he glanced down at you. You were now sitting next to him.

"As, much as I would love to answer but we need to go like now."

He smiled awkwardly "Right, right."

He then floored it. "Woo!" he whooped as he enjoyed the thrill of the hunt. You chuckled slightly at his reaction.

Snake slid into the passenger's seat beside you, the safe snuggled tightly into his body.

"Yeah!" you cheered.

"Hahaha!" Snake cheered.

We outsmarted the good guys, once again.

'Go bad..Wolf started, his smile spreading across his face.

"Or go home," You and Snake said in unison.

We were zipping through the streets of Los Angeles.

While Snake worked on cracking the safe open, Wolf expertly guided the Bad Guy mobile through the streets. (When I was proof reading this I read it as Snake was on crack. Why💀.)

"Hey, you, Yeah, you, Get over here. a little bit closer. Oh I know what it is, you're afraid? Because I'm the, uh.. BIG BAD WOLF? Uhh Not surprised. I am the villain in every story. Isn't that right Mr. Snake."

You raised an eyebrow wondering who he was talking to but didn't say anything.

"Yep" Snake chuckles

Say hello to Mr. Snake