Just As Fast As The Sunset

Well. Finnick is staying in the Mellark's kingdom for a while. A really long while. Uncle Haymich recently had a heart attack and is very sick. Dandelion has stopped playing or doing anything really. She won't eat either. Clove and Cato are on their honeymoon trip and are thinking about moving.

I took Dandelion to the vet and the doctor came out of the room with a face full of sorrow.

"No.", I chock.

"I'm sorry.", he said.

I take Dandelion home hoping to make the best of the time we have together. I sat next to her as she layed on her blanket, a tear rolled down her furry cheek. And she was gone as the sun was setting.

Uncle Haymich sat and tried to get better at the hospital but his heart was very weak and soon gave out.

Now I walk around aimlessly in my dance studio. I angrily dance in point shoes, my feet burning. As I danced my breathing got really heavy. The air felt thicker and my heart felt like it would explode. I ran outside hoping I would make it to my home for my inhaler. I finally got home and took my inhaler. I went around my house and locked the doors shut the window curtains. I sat on the couch and watched movies all night. The pain of everything had not set in. I felt numb, tired.