Goodbye my almost lover

Costume above but it's black and the silver flower is gold.

Katniss POV

"Hmmhmmm", I hummed my solo song as I waited backstage.

Finnick had done his dance wonderfully. The crowed stayed silent at the end for a second before bursting out in cheers.

A red head dancer waltzed in from the stage smiling like she had already won and my name was called.

My hair flowed behind me in ringlets and the black and simple dress. A mask completed my look and red lips was the bow on the present.

I looked for Prince Peeta and found him right in the middle of the judges table.

I stared at him as I took my place in the center of the stage. Anytime I faced the judges, I would look at him through my mask.

I laid on the floor as the crowd cheered and applauded me. I did a flip to stand and turned to the judges to bow.

Peeta POV

Katniss looked beautiful and danced gracefully.
Her face depicted pain and sorrow.
She looked at me whenever she faced the judges. Her silver streaked eyes staring through her black lace mask.

When the music sang "So long, my luckless romanceMy back is turned on you" I had realized that she was dedicating this dance to me and was saying goodbye through it

When the music sang
"So long, my luckless romance
My back is turned on you"
I had realized that she was dedicating this dance to me and was saying goodbye through it.

I waited and waited for the performances to be over for the day and when they were I ran out to find Katniss in her dressing room only to find a lace mask, a pair of jazz shoes, and her favorite lipstick.