chapter XIII

"well m'lady" a maid with dark brown came forward. The other maids looked at the dark haired maid in worry and fear.

"We were ordered by master lant and young master Dion to take care of you properly" the room went silent. No one said anything.

Knock knock

Penelope's and the maids attention went to the door. " It's time for dinner, m'lady"

"I will leave then" penelope said as she stood up from her chair and went to the door.

Outside she saw the same servent who delieverd the dress to her.

"Let's go m'lady" the butler bowed. He walked behind Penelope, as he instructed the way.

Not long after they reached the dinner hall. Sound of women laughing and children arguing could be heard from outside.

The butler opened the door. Inside a long table with people sitting around it.The moment she entered the room everyone stopped talking and looked at her. She flinched.

Her eyes went to Lant who sat on the heads chair, on his left roxanne sat and on his right dion sat. Children and women sat on the other chairs.

But the chair beside dion was empty.

Lant gesture penelope to come toward him.

She slowly moved her foot forward and walk toward lant.
"Sit there" lant said, pointing at the sit beside dion.

'this is going to be awkward ' penelope mentally cried.

Penelope walked to the sit as a servent pulled the chair for her to sit.

Penelope could feel the piercing gaze of blond sitting in front of her. The heroine of the manga, Roxanne Agriche.

Roxanne's gaze never left Penelope from the moment she entered the room. She was observing Penelope's every moment.

Not only roxanne, she could feel that everyone eyes were just on her.

"Start the dinner" lant ordered.

The servents went at the corners of the room, scared to make any mistake.

The hall was quiet, only the sound of utensils were coming.

"Sister Roxie! Try this" a very familiar black hair boy said to the blonde sitting beside him.

Jeremy Agriche, roxanne's half brother. This little boy only obeys roxanne and no one else. He follows Roxanne everywhere and is a siscon.

Cling

All the attention goes to lant, where the voice come from. He stood up with a devilish smirk on his face. Hie eyes were looking straight at Penelope.

"Today i have chosen my son, Dion's fiance. The future lady of this house." Lant said in a loud voice, making everyone surprised.

" That girl will be the future lady of this house " lant point his finger on penelope.
All the people in the dinning hall were surprised, they were not expecting this.

But Dion stayed normal like he expected it.

'i never expected this' Penelope was the one who was the most shocked.

.....

The agriche garden is a really dangerous place, a place filled with deadly and poisonous plants and flowers. But one can't deny it's beauty.

Penelope sat on the ground with her back resting on the tree. She was writing something on the paper.

'all the events that happened in the story'  she wrote in the title.

"But two different world are merged" Penelope muttered as she tilted her head.

"Better note it all down" saying that she start writing in English. Although in her memory, Penelope knows the language of this world but she she decided to write in english so that no one could understand it even if they find the paper.

She being to write

* Lady's love project

Ivonne Eckhart is the heroine of the otome game Daughter of the Duke - Love Project.

Yvonne returned to the Eckart mansion on penelope's coming-of-age ceremony.

Due to jealousy Penelope bullied the female lead. Thus she was killed by the love interests.

Love interests

• Callisto Regulus- He is the crown prince of the Eorka Empire.

• Winter Verdandi- He is the Head of the Verdandi Marquessate.

Eckles- He is Penelope's escort knight.

•Derrick Eckart- He is the eldest son of Duke Eckhart and Penelope's adoptive older brother

•Reynold Eckart- He is the second son of Duke Eckhart and the brother of Penelope Eckhart, Ivonne Eckhart, and Derrick Eckhart.

' As for the other one' Penelope keep writing down the details.

The way to protect the female leads older brother

Main character: Roxanne Agriche an-

Suddenly a strong wind blowed and the papers which were held by Penelope, started to flew.

"Oh god!" Penelope exclaimed as she start to chase after the paper. Luckily she caught them.

"One, two, three- wait only three. Where is the fourth one" she started to look around her to find the fourth paper.
'thank god i wrote it in english ' she sighed.

"Yo-you know english" suddenly a voice made Penelope scared. Hearing that voice Penelope looked towards the person.

Her eyes widen she saw the blonde. Roxanne's red eyes were widen in shock so were penelope's

The atmosphere suddenly turned chilly.
"How do you know english" Roxanne narrowed her eyes in suspicion.

Roxanne started to move toward Penelope. Penelope started to walk backword.

"Umm..." Penelope don't know what to say at that moment. She just stood still in her place.

"Are.... Did you also get reincarnated?" Roxanne clenched her fist as she look at Penelope.

To be continued ~