chapter 28

I teleported to the cell room where Cassis was kept. I was surprised by his voice but he looked okay, not injured.

I wonder which chapter of the story is going on right now. It was careless of me. A low sigh escaped my lips.

I turned to look at Cassis, his expression was weird. He looked embarrassed about something. The most spectacular thing was, how he was covering his neck with his shirt collar and his hands. His cheeks were dusted with a hint of pink blush.

He wore a loose dark blue shirt with golden embroidery on the sleeves and black pants. A black leather collar was wrapped around his neck with a chain connected to it. His neck was a bit red, i don't know what it is from.

Is there any sort of injury there?

"What happened to you?" I asked in a confused voice as I raised one of my brows. His behaviour was awfully strange.

"It's none of your concern" he replied as he averted his gaze.

How nice of him, note the sarcasm. Dude I was just trying to be nice. I bet he never talks with Roxanne like that. I was sulking like a child.

Nevermind that.
Is he sick?

The floor of the cell was wet, it seemed like someone drenched came to this place, his bed was also a bit wet.

Was it Roxanne? Well no one except her comes to this place.

The sound of thunder could be heard from outside. I guess there will be a storm coming tonight.

Suddenly it hit me. That chapter!

Wait a freaking second! How can I be so dumb! Ughhh! I want to pull my hair apart so badly because of my stupidity.

It must be the chapter where Dion and roxanne met! And Roxanne must have...ahem ahem... vented her anger and discomfort on ...ahem ahem... his  body.

I felt my cheeks getting warm as i remembered that chapter of the manhwa. It was a scene which made many readers squeak with excitement, which of course, includes me too.

This is why Cassis is acting this way. He is trying to hide the marks and hickeys that Roxanne left on his body. He must be embarrassed about it, that's why he is trying to hide it.

And i am thankful for this. I would have died out of second hand embarrassment if I saw those marks ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ.

Thank you Cassis, you're the best!!
I looked in his direction with sparkling and admiring eyes.

"Why are you here" he asked as he looked away, not looking at me.

Boy i also don't want to be here! It just happened without my consent!
"Well, i am here to give you something." I said as i smiled at him. I replied in a gentle manner, which was completely different from my thoughts. I was scowling in my mind but tried my best not to show it on my face.

He finally turned to me with a questioning look.
"What is it?" He asked warily

What do I say! What do I say!
Think Nellie think!

Cassis just sat there, looking at me with a confused look. I could feel him glaring holes at me.

"Umm... Well,... I am here to give you some information about this household, which will help you escape." I just blurred out what came to my mind first.

Cassis expression showed that he is not convinced but he stayed quiet. The quietness of the room made the atmosphere between the two of us more intense.

Roxanne must have already showed him the map and explained him the routes. I guess I will just show it to him again.

I flicked my finger and a blue transparent screen appeared between me and Cassis. All the routes were shown on the screen.