chapter 24

The sound of scream and groans filled the dungeon walls. People were tied to the walls like animals, tortured and lifeless animals.

Teleporting in front of a cell, isolated and more harsh than the other cells. A boy with silver hair was tied with chains. He was bound by the chains which were used to restrain monsters with.

The boy's pale skin was covered in blood and bruises. His eyes were closed as his eyelashes slowly rustled.
His white shirt was covered in dirt and his own blood.

Upon entering the cell, i noticed there was a candle stand with melted wax. Roxanne must have brought it here. I walked towards the unconscious boy and crouched in front of him.
He is pretty.

I slide my hand on his cheeks, wiping off some of the dirt from his face. As soon as my hand came in contact with his face, he flinched but kept his eyes closed.
He was awake, just pretending to be unconscious.

"I know you're awake" I said.
He opened his eyes, revealing the bright golden orbs. He sharply glared at me, consciously watching my every move. He was cautious of me.

"I am not gonna bite you" I said in a joking manner to which he only glared at me.

"What the hell do you want" he said in an angry tone. I am surprised that he is still holding onto his pride after getting tortured till he passes out. Well he is the male lead of this manhwa, I have already read how mentally strong he was to handle all this torture.

"I am not here to hurt you. Instead I want to help you" I said, trying to keep my voice as soft and convincing as possible.

"ha! You want me to believe that? He scoffed. His eyes were looking at me mockingly, as he threw a nasty glare at me.

" Don't you want to leave this place? Why don't we make a deal" now is not the time to joke, I need to convince him to accept this deal. The future of this family depends on it.

His expression indicates how surprised he was but he managed to mask it soon.  He looked at me suspiciously, trying to find what I was planning.
Well this is gonna be a very long conversation.

"Why would I make a deal with someone who is my archenemy and  captured me." He said as he threw a nasty glare in my direction.
Jeez, why is it so hard to convince him, roxanne was able to earn his trust so easily! Roxie...
I mentally cried as i thought about it, this is going to be difficult.

"I am gonna make you escape this place safe and sound." I composed my expression before speaking. Cassis eyes grew wide as I talked about his escape but the auspicious look never left his face. His face looked at me as if asking me what I wanted.

"But in return..." My lips curved to form a smirk as i stared into his eyes. He knitted his brows, frowning.
"You are going to help me rebuild the Agriche"

His eyes widen as it looks like it will pop out of its sockets any second. Is she out of her mind, that's obviously what he is thinking right now.
Right that's the expression that I need. My eyes curved as the smile on my face grew bigger and bigger as time passed.

"Lant Agriche will die and Agriche will be reformed"
I stood up from the crouching position, towering over Cassis chained figure. The shock was written all over his face as he lifted his face to look at me, making sure I wasn't kidding.

"Are you serious" he asked, not believing what he was hearing.

"Yes, serious as hell right now" my voice was filled with determination.

He looked like he needed some time to progress everything. It's common, I know. He needs time you understand everything but i don't have that much time.