Sleepover 1/2

A cool picture I found, Does not belong to me.

-"Pizza, Pizza, Pizza!" Five and Miko both shouted proudly as they presented it to their small group.

"I still don't understand why, We had to have this sleepover at my house. What about Miko's or Zahra's, Or even Five?!" Mitch said in frustration.

"My house is way to crowded"

"My house.. Is.. kinda small"

"Honestly i just wanted to tell scary stories"

The three of them admitted.

It was a slow Friday night and since no one had any exciting plans for Friday except for Nix, Hannesh, and Bergy, Zahra suggested they have a sleepover.

Five grabbed a slice of pizza before taking a bite.

"So... what are we doing first?" Five said before he continued finishing up his slice.

"Ohh ohh!" Miko said with a sneaky smile as she looked at everyone. "What if we play truth or dare?"

"I'm up for it," Zahra said as she looked at the group. Mitch and Five both agreed.

"Okay so here are the rules. If you can't answer a question truthfully you will be forced to take the dare, Everyone ready?" Miko asked with a mischievous voice.

Everyone gulped before agreeing.

"I'll start," Zahra said as she looked at Mitch. "Miko, truth or dare?" Miko thought for a moment before crossing her arms boldly before she answered. "Dare"

"I dare you too.. "Zahra paused dramatically, "Show us the most embarrassing video or picture you have"

"That's actually a pretty good dare" Mitch said as all attention was now on Miko. Miko shook her head rapidly. "Please! Any dare i'm begging you i'll do anything!- Unless you would rather do the truth" Mitch interrupted.

Miko frowned, before sighing, as she pulled out her phone scrolling down to her past video. As it plays.

10 years ago...

-"HI! Welcome to my very first ever gamer video!" A young energetic Miko shouted, on screen. She was in her bedroom on her computer as the phone could be seen laying behind a book.

"Miko! Did you steal my phone?" Nica shouted, as she was banging on the door. Miko groaned. "I need it! And besides i'll be careful"

Miko carefully listened for her to leave the door, as she looked back at the screen. "Anyways today i will be showing you how to get the legendary upside down vanilla cake cat."

Miko tried her best, but she was clearly struggling as she kept screaming at the screen. While nervously smiling at the camera.

"Okay.. so those steps didn't work but don't worry! I know plenty other-

-"MIKO! MOM AND DAD SAYS YOU HAVE TO HAND ME BACK MY PHONE!"

Miko groaned, in frustration. "I TOLD YOU NICA I WASN'T GONNA BREAK YOUR-

Miko felt her arm stretch a bit too wide as the phone slipped from the desk and fell to the hard floor.

Miko anxiously got the phone, noticing the huge crack that was in the center. "Well looks like this is the end for M-K-O please.. subscribe if i ever managed to survive this and-

Nica burst opened the door with a menacing look.

 -"TELL MY STORY!"

~~~~~