Five's Past

Everyone says Miko is the glitch but what if it was Five. I MEAN HIS DAD GOT ARRESTED FOR HACKING WHEN HE WAS YOUNG AND WE NEVER SAW HIS MOM!

But this is only a theory.. 

It was a saturday afternoon as young Hector aka Five was hanging out with his dad at the Arcade.

"Are you sure you can reprogram this?" Five asked curiously. Emilio shrugs as he ruffles his hair, "Of course I can. Just need to rearrange the coding and..done!" Emillio came back from behind the arcade game.

"Alright sport, give it a try" His father said, proudly. Five immediately pressed the controls as he started playing.

"Woah! I can move these controls much easier and the blasters even shoot better" Five said as he blasted the other ships.

His dad softly laughed. "Yeah. Not any code can stand a chance against me" His Father said with a smirk.

Five soon stopped playing the game as he looked at him. "Do you think we could get some food now? I'm starting to get a bit hungry" Five asked anxiously.

His father smiled. "Sure. Your Abuela and Papi aren't too far from here"

Five turned off the game as he walked with his father. He never knew his mother but only told the tragic truth when he turned 5 that she died in a plane accident.

His Grandparents were still his favorite people since they took care of him as well, especially the free food he could get there.

But what he didn't know was one morning.. Was about to change his whole life.

Five woke up instantly with a tired expression as he looked at his door hearing his Father talking. Five got out of bed still in his gaming pajamas but was shocked as he saw that his Dad was talking to a few officers but they didn't seem quite happy with him.

"Dad?" Emillo looked down seeing his son with a confused yet worried expression. "Officer's may i speak to my son for a moment"

"Of course but don't take too long," The officer warned as he and his fellow co-worker left the room.

Five walked up closer to him as he looked at him. "What's going on? And why are the police here?"

His father sighs with regret and sadness as he places his hand on five's shoulder "I have to go somewhere for a very long time.. You see. I.." He paused as he noticed Five started to look at him in confusion.

"I.. did something very bad. So you'll be living with your grandparents until i get back"

Five felt his eyes water as he looked at him. "You can't leave! What if i never see you again like Mom what about the promise you made to me you would take me to the city"

His father felt his eyes water as well. "Hector please understand that what i did wasn't right and we'll do all those things when i come back"

Five felt like he couldn't move as he was trying to process what was happening as his father hugged him. Five hugged him tightly as long as he could before hearing one of the police officers removing him.

-"Dad! Please don't go" Five begged but it was hopeless as he watched his father being taken away.

His Grandparents soon heard about it and were at the apartment less than an hour as they picked him up.

Five didn't say a word as he stared out the window of their car looking at the apartment building he once called home.

But if there was one thing knew this day was that, He was never gonna tell anyone about this.. Atleast not until he was ready.