The sleep glitch

-"Nice job everyone!" Five said cheerfully.

Phil tiredly greeted them. "Let's just call this day, I'm letting you five go home early tonight"

Miko shrugged, "No problem but it can't be that early it's only.... 3:45?!"

Phil sighs, "You all have been working pretty hard and besides I can't wait to go to that new donut shop" Phil said, already thinking about them.

Everyone packed up there things about to leave when-

-EMERGENCY SHUT DOWN! ALL EXITS BLOCKED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!"

-"Okay what's going on?" Mitch said clearly impatient.

BITT floated over to the group with a frown on his face. "I'm detecting a glitch inside the building"

"What kind of glitch? Is it a mega or?" Five asked.

"Negative! This is a sleep glitch that appears to come from the game counting sheep"

"I'm sorry, a sleep glitch?" Miko interrupted trying to hold in her laughter.

"Yes it is but i must warn you that- "There goes eating donuts, You all go and capture the glitch then report back to me" Phil interrupted with a huff leaving the group.

-"Okay so if it's a sleep glitch we should probably split up" Five said in charge.

"I.. don't think that's a good idea.. Most horror movies that show someone splitting up something bad always happen" Bergy said clearly worried.

Everyone started to doubt the plan as Miko quickly spoke up, "Don't worry bergy and besides we'll just split up in two teams, "Bergy and Zahra would start checking up stairs while Five and i will check down stairs"

"Wait.. you just left me out!" Mitch complained.

Miko laughed, "Okay fine.. Pick a team you want to join and-

"I'll join your team"

Everyone looked at him in shock. "What? It's not like these blueberries can defeat a glitch with such a low level" Mitch said, trying to defend himself.

"Okay.., Meet at this exact spot in half a hour" Five said.

Later

-"Come out glitch... we just want to talk..." Bergy said as he kept checking in front and behind him. Zahra groaned, "For the last time bergy, the glitch wouldn't harm us like BITT said."

Bergy started to relax a little. "I guess you're right.. Zahra the glitch!"

Zahra turned around as she saw the glitch standing with a sneaky smile.

"BLAST IT!" Zahra said as she got her gauntlet, Bergy did the same as he pulled out his.

The bunny glitch started running around the hallway a bit before stopping.

"What is it doing?" Bergy asked as they were walking closer to the unmoving glitch.

Zahra held out her gauntlet just in case, "I'm not sure but maybe we should-

-"ZAHRA LOOK OUT!"

-"BERGY?!" Zahra didn't have time to react as she was being pushed to the floor, Bergy turned around as the glitch was right near him at foot level.