Young Mitch vs Cold Season

Audrey is 14 and sick along with Ruf and Speck who are also sick.

Mitch is only 10 years old during this time. 

Authors note: I know these are not there canon ages but it just makes more since they will be at least 3 years apart rather than 1 year.  

Another Authors note: If you don't know who these characters are i suggest watching Glitch techs Season 2 episode titled 'I am Mitch Williams', Now let's get on with the story!

 It was just another cold morning Monday at the Williams family house except for a few minor colds.

-"Mitch? Where are you?" Audrey said as she coughed from upstairs. Mitch was busy pouring three cups of orange juice before taking the tray. "Coming!"

As Mitch was making his way to his sister's room he carefully stepped over the game cords as he made his way to her bed. "Here you go, one fresh cup of juice" Mitch said with a smile.

Audrey carefully took it before smiling at mitch. "Thanks Mitch. But uh will it be possible to get some extra blankets? It's kinda cold up here"

Mitch smiled, "Sure no problem" Mitch said before leaving her room. Mitch opened his Speck bed room door  only to see him standing up out of bed.

-"SPECK WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Mitch practically shouted at his older brother as he played his video games very sickly.

Speck just simply ignored him. "Playing video games obviously, And i can't miss the live streams"

Mitch placed the tray down the small table before practically pushing Speck into the bed. It was a good thing he wasn't really at his 100 percent or else moving him would have been rather difficult.

Speck was forcefully slammed straight into his bed, As he took his Vr headset off looking at Mitch with a tired frown.

"Sorry Speck but honestly you should at least try to get better than making yourself worse i can't keep-

-"Mitch where are the extra blankets?!"

-"I'll like my Orange juice now please!"

His other two older siblings shouted from their bedrooms. Mitch did a tired sigh, as he quickly gave Speck his cup of juice before running to Ruf's room.

-"Coming!" Mitch shouted,.

Once Mitch gave Ruf his cup of juice and Audrey's extra blankets, Mitch leaned against the wall with a tried expression.

"I knew I should have never.. Stayed up late during that long game. Not to mention my siblings are sick and I'm the only one who can take care of them"

2 hours later...

-"Mitch!! Where is the soup?" Ruf tried to shout but it only made it worse as he got into a fit of coughing.

Mitch was busy in the kitchen pouring the three bowls. There were failed soup dishes in the sink not to mention all the spills and Ms. Boosh licking the floor thinking it's food.

"No! Stop! I don't need you to get sick" Mitch said annoyed, as he blocked the cat from trying to lick the floor. 

-"MITCH?!" All three of his siblings shouted. Mitch didn't have enough time to check how much soup he added as he quickly made his way upstairs.

Mitch made his way to his siblings room, As he gave it to them before once again sighing.

"A...a... Ahcoo!" Mitch sneezed into his right elbow, Mitch touched his forehead noticing he was beginning to burn up. "..This just isn't my day.." Mitch mumbled, Mitch walked towards Audrey's room preparing to tell her.

except...

"Hey Bruv, whoa you don't look so good is everything okay?" Audrey asked, noticing how Mitch was nervously standing at the door.

Mitch nervously smiled. "Well about that i need to tell you that i-

Audrey tossed her bowl and her cup into his arms, As Mitch did his best to balance himself after that kind of throw.

"That's good.. But uh could i perhaps get more soup i would get it myself but.." Audrey replied modestly as she looked at him with a hopeful smile.

Mitch nodded, As he turned to leave the room but that didn't mean Ruf and Speck had to ask for more stuff as well, they could have taken a nap! Mitch thought as he was hauling the dishes downstairs to the kitchen.

Mitch could barely remember what they told him to bring, As his memory started to get hazy as he started coughing.

Mitch started pouring the extra bowls of soup lazing, spilling most of it onto the floor. Mitch felt his eyes get heavy, as he fell to the floor dropping the bowl of soup as it shattered. 

-CRASH!!!

Audrey, Ruff and Speck opened their doors looking at each other with an alarmed look before walking down stairs.

"Mitch you okay bruv?" Ruf said as he looked around the living room. "Mitch where are you?" Audrey said getting more worried at not knowing where her younger brother was.

 Ms. Boosh suddenly came up towards the three, purring on Speck's foot. Speck ruffled the cat's hair before seeing Boosh run to the direction of the kitchen. 

"Hey guys, I think Ms. Boosh knows where our lil bro is" Speck said with a hopeful smile.

 Audrey, Ruf, and Speck followed the cat into the kitchen where the broken bowl lay and where Mitch had apparently stretched himself across the floor with a tired expression.

"Poor Mitch, he tried to tell me something but I just assumed he was fine" Audrey said with a regretful frown.

"Yeah I guess if we haven't been such a handful maybe Mitch could have gotten some rest like the rest of us" Speck admitted ashamed.

Ruf saw where this was going as he spoke up. "No point on thinking about the past, But right now we should get our lil brother back to bed"

Audrey and Speck both agreed. 

Speck and Ruf carefully picked up Mitch who was still fast asleep while Audrey grabbed the pan and broom, sweeping up the broken shatter bowl that was scattered across the floor.

Audrey, Ruf, and Speck gently laid Mitch back in bed as they pulled the covers on him. "Thanks for taking such good care of us" Ruf whispered as he ruffled his hair before leaving the room.

"Yeah we couldn't ask for a better brother than you" Speck said softly before leaving. Audrey was about to leave the room but was stopped when she saw Ms. boosh trying to get on top of the bed.

Audrey softly laughed, as she picked up the cat, allowing it to cuddle near Mitch.

"Now try to get some sleep," Audrey said with a smile before closing the door.

Mitch opened one eye smiling gratefully at his siblings before falling back to a peaceful sleep.