Hold on my Heart

Jake Seresin and his wife Kailani were not a normal couple, they had met because Aria had needed a plus one for Rock Steadys wedding. Jake had only agreed to go because his Wingman had promised there would be free food and lots of girls.

She had been correct, but while Jake had been going to prowl out the hunting grounds he had laid eyes on a female that took his breath away. He didnt know who she was, but she recognized that he was her sisters wingman. So she had introduced herself, neither of them really remembered what happened after that, but they were pretty sure someone spiked the punch because they woke up in Las Vegas married.

Now Jake had been a womanizer, but he had also been raised by his momma to believe that marriage was a one and done kind of thing, and so had Kailani. So they had stuck it out, and found that it was easy to love each other, what really just began as lust had turned into a loving marriage...

And now they were dogfighting, Hangman worked hard to shake his wife from his tail but she was sticking like glue. "Thats a kill." Hangman could hear the smirk in Ice Queens words "Nice flying Ace."

Next up were Maverick and Ice Queen vs Rooster and Phoenix, and that's was when things went south. Maverick pulled his old trick of going inverted over Rooster, which made Rooster rather mad.

The two went into a rolling nose dive and Rock Steady called to his pilot "Those two are going to kill each other!"

On the ground DarkStar moved closer to the radio muttering "Pull up Bradshaw, pull up."

Above Ice Queen yelled "Mav! Rooster! Your going to kill yourselves!"

The two pulled out of the dive and were now low in the canyons, Rooster had an easy shot, if he would take it. Ice Queen decided if they were breaking the rules she might as well too, so she dove down into the canyons.

Maverick was calling to Rooster "This is your chance take the shot!"

"I'm too low."

"Chance is over, your dead." Ice Queen called from where she had dropped behind

"Go see Hondo for your push-ups."

As they landed Ice Queen walked to Maverick "What were you thinking? You both could have died pulling that stunt! Dads right you are dangerous."

With that Ice Queen turned and walked away leaving Maverick blinking as he again realized just how much like her father she was.

DarkStar walked towards where Rooster was doing push-ups while talking to Phoenix, as Phoenix stood and walked away DarkStar approached "You think too much."

Rooster stood his height towering over Aria, and yet instead of intimidating her it made her feel safe.

"I think to much? What do you want me to do? Fly like your and Hangman who dont think at all?"

DarkStar sighed "No, I want you to fly like my sister, she has no fear of the plane she's flying, I think you do.. And I understand why."

Rooster frowned and walked away with Aria following behind "Why do you care so much?"

"I dont know." Was the only answer he got, they walked to the parking lot and he headed to his jeep, but Aria stopped him "You know how to ride a motorcycle?"

He turned to look at her and nodded "Yeah."

"Come with me."

Rooster tilted his head but followed, they came to DarkStars motorcycle and she motioned him forward "You drive."

Bradley considered the woman before him "I dont understand."

Aria grinned fondly at a memory "When I was old enough to drive a motorcycle my dad took me out on his, taught me how to drive it, then he took me to an empty road and told me to let loose. He said it would teach me not to fear death at high speeds."