Chapter 7: Secret's Out

TW: Trauma & Cursing

Recap:

"What the fuck?" I said looking at the glass

"Shit..." she murmured under her breath. she then closed her fist and the glass then gently landed on my hand

Present:

Y/N's POV:

I sat on the couch and sighed heavily. Billy then follows me with a confused face and stands in front of me.

"What the fuck was that?" he asks

"Look, you can't tell anybody, okay?" I admitted, he then quickly walks towards the door and opens it, but I used my power to close it 

"Open the fucking door Y/N!" he yells as he keeps trying to open the door, I then walked toward him and he slowly backs away 

"Look, I'll tell you everything, please. Just sit down," I begged him, I then wiped the blood off, and he then gave in and sat on the couch

"Okay, so what the fuck was that?" he asks, I sighed heavily, I fidgeted with my fingers a bit

"When I was a kid I was taken away from my mother for an experiment," I stated "I remembered quite vividly when the scientists shot her in the head. They then took me to Hawkins lab and did experiments on me...And other people. I was the twentieth. Their goal was trying to expand our minds, the experiments, trying to make us into weapons basically. I was taken because I was born with telepathy, enhanced hearing, telekinesis, and elemental powers, and can talk to the dead,"

"So I lived like a bird trapped in a cage, unable to open my wings, trapped forever. Dr. Brenner, who I thought was my "dad" would hurt me. I was 14 years old when I escaped, I gave myself a name," I continued, I then showed him my tattoo that shows the number twenty "When I escaped, I accidentally killed someone, I didn't mean to...I was just really angry. And I don't use my power much because they'll find me...I went to school and was treated as an outcast because I didn't have any friends because I didn't want to hurt anyone..."

"Holy shit..." he sighs and rubbed his temples "That is some really fucked up shit right there..."

"I know you probably think that I'm a monster now..." I whispered, he then hugs me and comforts me

"You're not a monster," he says, I then started to tear up, and he then continues to hug me until the time was right "My mom divorced my dad when I was younger and left me with my abusive dad. He then got remarried to Susan and I have a new step-sister. He still abuses me to this day. Guess we're both fucked up hm?"

"I guess..." I said laying back on the couch

"So you can basically be a superhero? Like the ones in the comic books?" he asks

"Basically..." I said, he seemed so interested in my life, nobody ever had "Would you like to see some of my other powers?"

He then nods his head in excitement and curiosity. I then smiled and pulled out water from thin air. I turned the water into ice. I then threw it up in the air and it turned into snow. I looked at his face, he was in awe. I then breathed in and the snow disappeared, I then started to grow some flowers from a pot of soil, they came in many different colors and shapes. They didn't start to disintegrate into ashes.

"Your nose..." Billy starts, I then got a tissue and wiped it off

"It's a side effect when using my powers," I said throwing the tissue away "Everything has its consequences, even the smallest thing,"

I then looked at the time.

"It's getting late...I should take you home," I said going outside, he then follows me out, and I then drove him back to the house, he got off and looked at me in the eye

"Good night," he then gave me a kiss on the cheek and left, he walked to his doorstep and looked back "And don't worry, I won't tell,"

He then winks at me and walked inside his house. I touched my cheek and he kissed me. My cheek heated up and I was feeling funny.

"Sly bastard," I chuckle, I then turned around and drove back home, as I reached back home I heard a faint growl, I turned around, but nothing was behind me, I then heard a twig being snapped in half, I watched around my surroundings to see where that noise came from. I heard the growling again from behind a bush. It then jumped out of the bush.

"What kind of ugly shit are you?" I whispered under my breath, I then use my power to lift up to the creature, I walked closer to it, it was an ugly beast, and I immediately knew what it was "Fuck..."

I then tore the younger Demogorgon apart as it screeches. I heard about this ugly ass creature when I was overhearing Lucas's conversation. I then dug a hole and buried it. Why the fuck is it back?  I wiped my nose and went inside my house and locked the door and windows.

Billy's POV:

I entered my room and lay on my bed and sighed. I then remembered how she looked at me with those vulnerable eyes at the party and at her house. My face heated up.

"Jesus Christ...You're driving me insane, Y/N," I muttered under my breath