Chapter 5: Saturday Part 2

This story is going to be Billy mostly narrating his life on Saturdays

Recap:

"Okay..." as a smile crept onto me, when Billy calls me, my day just gets a lot better, even though he annoys me most of the time, it's nice to have a friend

"So this woman at the grocery store told her kid that I was doing drugs because I had fucking ass dark circles, bitch I'm just fucking tired..." I rambled on

Present (A Week Later):

Billy's POV:

Saturday's are kind of shitty not going to lie. Yes, I'd probably be at parties...If there was one in this shithole. I wake up every morning at 7:00 am to exercise, you know...Lifting, running, other stuff. I then shower and do my hair. Look...My hair is absolutely flawless to everyone, except for Y/N, she thinks it's like a bird's nest. I then eat breakfast and drink a cup of coffee.

Now it is 10:00 am, I stare at the clock. What the fuck should I do today? I mean I suppose I could finish my homework...Nah, I'll do it tomorrow...Maybe. I then hear my father booming down the stairs.

"Morning," I greeted him, he ignored me and continued to walk to the kitchen 

"Can you lower your music? Some people are trying to sleep in this house," he states

"Sorry," I stated

"Also your sister said she wanted to go to the arcade, drive her there," he says walking back upstairs with a cup of coffee in his hand, I sighed, I then went inside the car and waited for Max to come out, and finally she came out

"Hurry up slow poke!" I yelled

"Alright. Alright!" she said entering the car and slamming the door, I then drove her towards the arcade "Pick me up at 5:00 okay?"

"Yeah yeah, whatever dude," I said driving away. What to do now? There's literally nobody here that is interesting...Besides Y/N, maybe I should ask her to hang out. I dialed the number for Y/N but she didn't pick up, she must be busy. I then continued to drive around the neighborhood for no absolute reason.

It was now 12:30 pm, still have nothing to do. I then drove my a diner and noticed a familiar girl inside. I drove slowly to get a better look, I squinted and saw Y/N. 

"She must be working..." I muttered under my breath "Shouldn't bother her..."

I continued to look at her from afar for a bit. Y/N is the hardest worker that I've ever seen, she has the highest grade, good in sports, and also works outside of school.

"Another A+, keep up the good work," the math teacher comments

"Congrats you beat the new school record for the 100-meter dash, Y/N," the gym teacher remarked

I then drove to the gas station to buy a bag of chips. I then popped some into my mouth. I'm so bored. I did absolutely nothing till 5:00 pm and had to pick up Max from the arcade.

"Get your ass in," I stated

"Geez...chill," she says getting in and slamming the door, she then muttered something under her breath

"What was that?" I asked

"I rather hang out with Y/N than you," she sneers

"Me too," I said driving "I rather be with Y/N than you. But hey, I can set up a day for you two to hang out,"

"Really?" Max asks excitedly

"Maybe..." I smirked

"Jerk..." she pouts and looks outside the window, I chuckled slightly and drove home, by the time I get home it's probably going to be dinner time

'Remember Billy, don't run your mouth. Just stay quiet,' I thought to myself, I then entered the house, I see Susan cooking in the kitchen, she notices me and smiles

"Hi Billy, dinner is ready in 5," she says, I nodded my head and took out the forks for dinner, and Max placed napkins onto the table, I then hear my father entering the front door, he sat down on the table and I helped Susan place the food onto the table. It was noodles.

"Hello, Neil," Susan says pecking my father on the cheek, my father just huffed

He was in a bad mood today, this means don't talk to him, we all sat at the dining table and ate dinner in peace, no noise, not a whisper, it was dead quiet, once everyone was finished, Max and I did the dishes and dried them, we then silently went into our rooms. Once I reached my room, I sighed heavily. I then noticed the pile of homework sitting on my desk. I guess I should do it hm?

It was then 11:30 pm. I wonder what's Y/N up to...I then dialed her phone number and waited for her to answer, I then hear a click.

"Hello?" she asks, she sounded tired

"Long day, Sweetheart?" I chuckled

"Yeah..." she sighs

"You want to talk about it?" I asked, on the other side she sighed and chuckled

"Okay..." she says

"So this woman at the grocery store told her kid that I was doing drugs because I had fucking ass dark circles, bitch I'm just fucking tired..." she rambled on, it was cute when she talks about how her day went, she's the only good thing here in Hawkins "And then Tommy and his stupid little friends waited for me at the alleyway outside the diner. What a bunch of idiots..."

"Wait...Wait...Did they beat you up again?" I asked angrily, she laughs

"I mean I got bitch slapped by Carol, but it was nothing," she chuckles "But I did tell them to get a life, also if you stay in the back the stench there will get trapped into your hair, so good luck to them,"

I laughed at that statement. She was laughing too.

"So how was your day?" she asks me

"Pretty boring..." I sighed "I wish there were parties..."

"No worries Hargrove...There's gonna be a Halloween party tomorrow night at Tina's" she says "Everyone is gonna be there..."

"Are you going?" I asked

"Nah...I'm not a party person," she says

"C'mon, let's go together!" I urged her "I promise you that we'll have a good time,"

"Yeah right...more like you'll have a good time, and I'll be that girl who has to drag you home when you're drunk," she chuckles "But fine...I'll go,"

"You promise you won't back out?" I asked

"Promise," she tells me "How do you want to get there?"

"I mean Max kind of sold me on the motorcycle experience..." I tell her

"Okay...I'll bring an extra helmet," she says, she then yawns "I'm kind of tired,"

"Goodnight sweetheart," I smirked

"Goodnight," she then hangs up