Chapter 12 |Third Game|

SCHOOL'S OUT WOOOOOOOO!!!!! Anyways I thought I would drop by and say that regular updates are coming back as well as a new series shortly after this book is finished so look forward to late. Let's get on to the chapter!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV:

I woke up to the sound of soft rain outside as I rub my eyes standing up, only to be pulled back down by Johnny. I smiles softly as he places his head in between my breasts and I rubs his horns and start to kiss them sweetly. He groans and rubs his eyes "What you doing there hm?" he says in a loud groan, I blush a little and giggle "Just enjoying the rain with my boyfriend" I say kisses the top of his head. Johnny lightly traces his finger over my tattoos and kisses them softly, I kisses his cheek and get ready for the day. "Now that the second game it's done theirs 'Don't Scare the Teen', 'Hide&Sneak' and....the scare simulator....oh Mike" before I could continue my thoughts were interrupted by Johnny hugging me from behind. "Hey what's wrong?" He asks sitting with both of his legs on either side of me, "I'm worried about the final scare game" I say looking down in my hands. 

Johnny looked confused and let me carry on as I grabbed my phone and go to the pictures I took with Mike when we were back in highschool, "He always believe that scary or not you could make it in with the big leagues.....he always worked hard to achieve that.." I sigh and continue on "Now that he as the opportunity....I'm afraid it won't be enough to win the games". Johnny holds my hand and kisses it "I'm sure he'll be okay-" "Johnny you know if he's team loses he has to leave the school!" I say looking at him worried, he hugs me "You can still teach him from your scaring classes" "Johnny you and I both know it wouldn't be the same". He stands up and pulls me with him and wraps his arms around me, "Just try to relax okay? How about we go for a walk in the rain hm?" he says gently rubbing my back. 

I nod as I walked to go get dressed. I always love how the rain felt on my wings when I use to fly to school, how it would feel cool and ticklish and it slid off my wings. I walked to the bathroom and did my daily routine. 

I walked out and saw that Johnny and Chet were talking about the next scare games, snice Johnny is a year older he knew what the next game was the ROR's wouldn't have any problem

I walked out and saw that Johnny and Chet were talking about the next scare games, snice Johnny is a year older he knew what the next game was the ROR's wouldn't have any problem. I walked up to and greeted them while grabbing my umbrella, "You gonna come with us Chet?" I ask opening the door. "YEAH! Thought we might see what the Oozmas are up to" he says walking with Johnny outside, "Well from few days I'd say they might be training for the next game" I saw and we walk around campus. "Training for what?" Johnny asks while under the umbrella with me, "Well snice the teams haven't gotten their letters yet they might be preparing" I say looking up in the sky. Johnny looks dumbfounded "Besides I like a man with smarts and muscle" I say as I lift Johnny's (nonexisting), chin as I swiftly walk under a building and see the Oozmas. 

I see Mike counting Sully as he has the rest of the team on his back while he's doing push ups, "He's literally carrying the team....I'm just glad he made up with Mike and I" I thought as I smile at the sight.  I lean against the pillar and smile at the sight as Chet and Johnny shake their heads and walk away, "You coming?" I hear Johnny from afar. I look away from the friendly sight and walk towards them smiling, we continue walking after a while we arrived back in the frat house. I spent the rest of the day hanging out with the ROR's while we played some games and pulled pranks on each other.