Chapter 1 |New Beginning|

Y/N POV: 

As I'm looking out the window next to my pal mike, who've I known snice grade school. "I  can't believe it's happening" I thought as the bus driver made a stop and said "Monsters University! Anybody getting off?". I floated over mike and got outside before mike could give his whole 'thank you' speech, I looked up and admired the entrance to the campus. I can't believe it's finally happening! So much work and effort has led me to this moment, my thoughts were cut short as I see Mikey jumps out of the buss with his bags and look at the sign "MONSTERS UNIVERSITY". He looks up at me and says "I'm glad I get to get through this with my best friend", I giggle and smiles lightly " I mean hey someone has to make sure you don't get into trouble loco". We laugh and start walking looking for registration booth all of a sudden a guy who looks like he's had about 16 cups, of coffee comes up to us and says in a rather 'very' happy voice "Hey freshman! I'm Jay an RA, and I'm here to say that registration is that way!". Mike says okay and we get all our things sorted and start taking a tour of the campus, luckily for me I can float with out flapping my wings so I don't bother the other monsters. We reach the scaring school as our guide Fay "The campus offers a wide variety of majors but the crown jewel of MU is the scaring school" Me and mike stare at the school. "I hope I can make some new friends and...maybe...meet someone". 

We start walking to a path that has some clubs. I look at the different kinds of clubs there are but not many caught my eye, until I hear "We sponsor the annual ScareGames." and with that Mikey rushed over and snatch a flyer. After hearing that guys went to the hospital last here and that it's worth it, I wonder if it actually is but I might do it just for the fun of it as we start walking again I look to mike and asked "Wanna go see our dorms?". He nods as we walk into the dorm building and up to the counter where another RA however this one is more calm and doesn't look like he high on sugar. "Wazowski, room three nineteen and L/N room three twenty" he looks down at Mike and says "Ya know your roommate is a scaring major too", I swear I could see Mikey's eyes light up as we head towards our rooms I can hear Mike mumbling "Hello, I'm your roommate. No,that's too bland" I giggle and put my hand on top of his head "You'll do great Mikey, anyways I'm gonna start getting settled enjoy meeting your new roommate loco!". I fly into my room and notice that it's only a one person dorm "welp at least I have more space to decorate" I thought, I start unpacking and put up posters and get my desk step up. 

Your desk:

Your bed: 

Your bed: 

(both images created by: me <3) 

As I finished putting up my fairy lights I hear a knocking "Come in!" I said, Mikey and Randy open my dorm and look in awe at my room. "Wow looks so cozy in here" Randy said with a smile on his face and Mikey nods in agreement, I look at them and ask "So what brings you to my cozy haven?" I asked "Just came in to see if you excited for the first day of class" Mikey said with a huge grin on his face. I giggle and reply with my wings fluttering "OF COURSE I AM!" I yell while floating in the air, Mikey and Randy laugh with me and we all say goodnight to each other. I close my door and lock it, I get ready for bed and I start to think "I hope I get to see Hardscrabble, it's been a while snice I last spoke to her.." and with that I close my eyes. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 732 

Hello fellow reader Cora here just to say thank you for reading!

Chapter 2 is in production right now so stay tuned for that