Chapter 6 |Fall Break and The Wager|

Johnny's POV:

We noticed that Y/n passed out from the pain, so we rushed her to our house and laid her in my room. The boys got worried so they left to grab some gifts for when she woke up, I left her some pain killers. "Those two idiots couldn't be careful and hurt Y/n...Good thing neither of them are in the scaring program" I said quietly, I stand up and look out side the window "Fall break is soon..wonder if she would want to spend it with me?" I thought looking outside. I heard creaking from the bed and saw Y/n moving comfortably on my bed, I smiled to myself and laid on my bed rest my head on the head board. I moved towards her and wrapped my arms around her and laid her head on my chest, she looks so peaceful when she sleeps. "Maybe a small nap wouldn't be too bad" I thought moving a piece of hair from her sleeping face.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・Time Skip to Next Morning brought to you by baby Mike⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Y/N POV:

I woke up feeling like shit I rubbed my eyes and felt a pair of arms around me, I also noticed I was in Johnny's room again. I looked up and saw Johnny's sleeping face I blushed deeply but put my hand on his cheeks, "He looks so peacefully and calm..I wonder how long I've been out". I carefully moved his arms from me and got out and was greeted by gifts, from what I'm assuming was from the ROR members. 

(Btw I put Clent but in the Movie script it says 'Chet' so we're gonna stick to that :3 )

(Just incase people don't know some of the other ROR members)

I was surprised that Randy got me something "Maybe he's hangout with the too know?

I was surprised that Randy got me something "Maybe he's hangout with the too know?..Doesn't explain though...is he a member?", I thought while grabbing the painkiller and drank some water. I stand up and try to shake off the pain from my head, all of a sudden I feel Johnny's arms wrap around my stomach. I turn around and rub his head softly "Hehe go back to sleep I'll see you later alright?", but he didn't seem to care and stood up and hugs me. "Wanna spend Fall break with us?...or well..me?" he said softly still waking up I thought about it for a bit, I have been meaning to get a break and have some fun might so I might as well take the opportunity. "I'd love to spend fall break with you" I said while kisses his head, he nuzzled his head in my shoulder "Can we go back to sleep?". "Johnny it's 7am I have to go get ready for class" I said while pulling away and going to grab my gifts from ROR, "Okay but I'll see you later right?" Johnny said holding my hand gently. I nodded and kisses his forehead one last time before I flew out from his window.