Chapter 4 |Study Session|

Sorry for the long update I've been caught up reading Remus and Snape fanfic btw I'm sad there aren't as many good lupin ones but anyways enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV: 

I woke up to the sun shinning in my eyes, I groan a little and look around I notice that I'm not in my dorm. Then I remember last night and falling asleep after ROR's party, I turn and see Johnny sleeping next to me with his shirt still on. "Well at least I wasn't drunk" I thought as I turn my head to look at the time 8:55am, I freeze and rub my eyes before looking at the clock "MIERDA LA CLASE EMPIEZA EN 5 MINUTOS!!!". I grab a piece of paper and write a note incase Johnny wonders where I am and leaves it on his bedside table, I open a window and fly as fast to my dorm and get ready for class. Once I got there I took the absolute FASTEST shower I've ever taken in my whole life, I change into my MU tank top and skirt and my books and fly off to class. 

Johnny POV: 

I woke up to my alarm going off I turn it off and noticed that Y/n wasn't there, then I noticed a note on my bedside table. 

Good morning Johnny, 

Thanks for letting stay over at you're  place last night, it was really sweet of you. I went off to school hopefully if I'm fast enough I won't be late, I also wanted to thank you for an amazing time last night. I loved every moment of it you know maybe if keep this up you might get a dance out of it, by the way your bed is really comfy it's better than my dorm bed. Anyways see you around! 

~Y/n

P.S  You have a cute sleeping face ;) 

I blushed so red I matched my shirt "She thinks my face is cute?" I thought as my folded her note and put it in a wooden box. I put the letter inside it was rather cute and if she got me anything that was small I could put it here, I really think I might have a chance with her! 

Y/N POV: 

I make it to class a minute early but breathing heavily, I set down and take deep breathes to relax and calm down. I place my stuff on my chair as students form a 2 lines facing each other, as class starts we hear the professor. "Ready position.....Common crouch" everyone crouches and poses like they are scaring human kids, professor Knight walks and makes adjustments to some students. Now I'm trying not to be THAT BITCH and not be a show off so I have my teeth showing just enough to pass "I wanna see matted fur and yellowed teeth!" he yells "Basic snarl". Everyone does their best to do what the professor says as he walks past Mikey  "Show me some slobber!", Mikey tries his best to growl but he sounds kinda like a cute kitten. The professor get to Sully and trying to be imitating ,"Bitch please you look like your in need of  some new toothpaste" I thought as I make a annoyed face before going back to my pose. The professor walks over to me and smirks "Now now Ms. L/n how about you show these kids how it's really done?" I look at him "Aight bet let's go" I walk at the end of the line between the two lines of students and open my wings and growl as my e/c eyes started to glow and the white part of my eyes went black again, little did I know the walls started shaking and everyone got scared and back up slightly. 

I went back to normal as the professor and I started to laugh like a bunch of highschool girls, gossiping about boys. "Sorry if I scared anyone, is everyone alright?" I asked a little worried for some kids who looked frighted, but to my surprise everyone was amazed and shocked as they all cheered. I smiled as we all went back to our positions and professor Knight goes back to Sully and his face. "Now here is a monster who looks like a scarer!" and then walks away giving tips and pointers to other kids, Sully turns and points finger guns at him "My guy you look like a mutated blue jelly bean...QUÉ DROGAS ESTÁ TOMANDO NO SE VE ASUSTADO" I screamed in my mind. I swear to the gods this man ain't gonna be breathing for much longer if he keeps this up.