💕Welcome readers💕

~I took your advice~
-
Updating day: Mondays 8pm est
-
Hi I'm Alexiza,
I'm an African American writer who's been writing on wattpad for years. And I'm so grateful for the amount of readers that I've managed to obtain, especially the really loyal, active ones that show up every single time there's an update on anything.

I promise I see you and I'm working hard for you all, everyday.
Thank you so much for reading.
Love Alexiza
~

This book is not to be used as a guide for practicing BDSM or any sexual activity obviously- don't be dumb.

This book will also contain mature and violent subject matter that some people might find disturbing, reader discretion is advised.

Warning tags:
Murder
domestic violence
Situational humiliation
Kidnapping
Gore
Brief description of child abuse
Knifeplay
Gunplay
Dubious consent
Stockholm syndrome
Sadistic tendencies
Destructive tendencies
Depressive themes
Misogyny
Main male character who is an absolute demon.
-

Please do not read my book if you're a minor. My books are for people 18 and over. If you're a minor and I find out that you're reading my book, I will not only mute you from being able to interact with me and my content but I will also be reporting you to wattpad.
-

Additionally: if you comment at anytime that my black female lead character is not acting black- I will fight you, this is a promise.

you're perpetuating stereotypes and that is harmful.
Black people deserve individualism.

If my lead character doesn't appeal to you, that's fine and it can't be helped so just drop the book. Don't comment 'I'm taking away her black card' or 'she's acting white' because you will be ridiculed if you do.
-
That's all, if you're an adult, not a self-proclaimed adult but 18 years and older,
please enjoy ☺️
-