9

⛪⛪

The nuns of the convent were gathered waiting for the vehicle that would take them to the city they had to visit to carry out the usual social tasks.

As Sister Vida was attended in labor, she will not be able to attend, so Patience offered Eva her place, who very delighted accepted, framed a smile and returned to her rooms to prepare her luggage until being interrupted by the mother superior who observed her and then argued without hesitation.

-- I am very disappointed in you Eva Morrison ---- she exclaimed calling the attention of an attentive nun, she turned on her heels to see the mother superior in the door frame until she took several steps to enter the rooms of Girl.

A thread of silence could be heard between them, it was as if they used telepathy to communicate. Eva had her luggage ready, she opened her eyes and lowered her head, coming to the conclusion that she had seen Cristian leave her bedroom at some point.

The girl began to cry without saying anything to which the mother superior turned a hundred and eighty degrees to close the door behind her.

---You have sinned and therefore you are not worthy to be here-- I finish explaining

Eva's sobs echoed through the huge wooden room, she was kneeling on the fine white wool carpet, letting the drops of tears fall from her swollen and pink cheeks.
The mother superior touched her head to raise it and thus find her saddened face.

----You will go today with the sisters, I will keep your secret as well as that of Sister Vida and Sister Genesis..

What will be the secret of Genesis?

Eva wondered at the mother superior's comment, she put her question aside to pay attention to the chaos of life that she had created.

Now I could be with Cristián??
But why was Eva so sad and embarrassed while looking into the eyes of the person in charge of the convent?

Surely it was because of the big mistake he had committed, he felt guilty for giving in to Cristián Board's charms.

--Mother forgive my sins!!--- he exclaimed in a short and thin voice.

The old woman stopped touching her face turning around until she reached the door match, placed her hand on top of it and answered.

---This is your sin and you have to pay for it, there is nothing I can do, may God our Lord forgive you, only he can forgive you.---- he added without obeying him.

Eva burst into tears holding the edge of her mother's dress.

--- Please, mother, I have nowhere to go !! --- Fixed screaming without being able to articulate.
Her voice was broken, she had no strength to stand up, she was destroyed and everything by Cristián Board, the ticket to her hell.

---I'm sorry Eva, you have to go! Pick up your things---- he let the last words out of his lips after losing himself before the sight of a silent nun submerged in a lagoon of tears..

She would not see Cristián again since she had sinned for him and for him she had to bear the consequences of her actions and all for letting herself go and beginning to feel love for a man.

Nircia was carrying her luggage in her hands next to an Eva a bit strange for her liking, the young sister observed him and touched her hand to which Eva did not respond, her brother was to blame for her sorrows and at that moment she was not there to frame a smile even if it was the most sarcastic.