⛪Synopsis⛪

A nun in a convent deceiving herself and trying to close her burning heart for that millionaire who is looking for her and has the challenge of seducing her, making her his own and possessing her whenever he wants.

Cristian Board a man who doesn't care what he has to do to get what he wants, when he wants, no matter who he has to go over. Her penetrating eyes, her slender, wealthy and powerful body will reveal a woman of great faith, devout, a nun who resides in a monastery and who, due to the hazards of life, will stay in her large mansion. From the moment his eyes fall on that forbidden woman dedicated to God, he will have an inexhaustible desire, an unbridled passion, an uncontrollable delirium to possess her, make her his whenever and wherever he wants. At first he will think that he has had so much time without a woman that he will be confused, everything will get even more out of control when he sees a half-naked Eva Morrison.

Will Cristian be able to resist seeing Eva half-naked?

Will he decide on that passion, for a simple nun?

How is it sent by God can it arouse so much desire, passion and lust??

What will Eva do half-naked in Cristián Board's house??

Version English