1

⛪⛪

Cristian stopped for just a minute to remember Raquel Turner, a tall woman with fair skin and brown eyes, fine and sophisticated would be the right words to describe her. Manager and promoter of one of the many companies owned by Mr. Board. It should be noted that the tycoon has never had any kind of contact with his employees, there are very few who know his face or have had the privilege of seeing him in person, after the death of his wife he was never the same Cristian Board as always .

It had been four and a half years since he had touched a lady, even sometimes he couldn't believe how long he had without even seeing a woman with different eyes, or even thinking about having someone by his side. He was previously married to a human being opposite him, but he never imagined that his beloved wife two years later would die from a strange disease.

Seeing Raquel made his mind remember his beloved and so missed wife, they were so similar physically and with a big heart. It was only fair that a young, beautiful man who owns large conglomerates of companies could be with a woman whom he desired and admired during the day and caressed at night.

Years passed and there he was sitting as always in his office, as every day for four years, every day was just as boring and monotonous. The house was so lonely it looked like a desert. Cristian worked to stay busy and not see how big and luxurious his house was, it had a swimming pool, a large and beautiful garden, the corridors are perfectly wide, everything in the mansion was sophisticated.

(**)

To tell the truth, he would not be alone since his sister Nircia is staying at his house, a peaceful woman, full of light, kindness and love, since she was ten years old she decided to be a nun, dedicating her life to God. When he turned seventeen he formally entered the monastery. She was a shy and good-looking girl, with brown eyes and abundant bronze hair, possessing enviable long eyelashes. María and Jesús Board (Nircia and Cristian's parents) never understood the decision she had made, she wanted to be a nun and a wife, for Nircia God was above having children and a man by her side.

The door of the office of that man succumbed at work opened, while he signed some important and early documents..

He raised his eyes slowly to the door, there was his sister in the frame, the light in her eyes, the girl he had cared for so much since she was a baby. One of the most beautiful women in his life.

--Nircia I've told you that when I'm working I don't want to be interrupted.

---Cristian you should take a break and have fun, get out of these four walls, you should look for a woman who fills that heart with love.

Cristián didn't answer so he continued with his documents ignoring his sister's words.

After the death of his wife, he moved away and decided to protect his heart so that he would not suffer again.

--Let's eat Daliza says that the food is ready!!

Seeing her sister Nircia's insistence, she decided to stand up from her wooden chair to please her.
--Brother, a few days ago I told you that the sister and I have to do a project for the children and the sick.

---Yes.. go to the Nircia point! To the point!

Sister Eva Morrison has nowhere to stay, her family is far away and the trip is quite long. Could you stay here until the works are finished? --- If it's ok, no problem from my side. I hope that when the final judgment comes, God considers my help. Cristian responds out of the corner of his eye, waiting for his sister's reaction. Knowing Nircia, he was sure that she would react. His sister Nircia scolded him as they headed to the huge dining room of Cristian's mansion.