♒ Aquarius Facts. ♒

Some things you don't often hear about an Aquarius How assertive they can be.

When dealing with stubborn people sometimes an Aquarius need moments to gather their thoughts before they get really annoyed.

Will ignore your whole existence if you piss them off: Aquarius, Capricorn, Leo.

Aquarius reach outside the confines of conventional expected thinking styles and out into the wilds of the unknown.

Aquarius have a nonchalant way of speaking because they don't care what anyone thinks of them and say what's on their mind.

An Aquarius is here to expand our minds through creativity.

Aquarius: The rebel with a mind greater than yours.

Aquarius + Pisces: The attraction between you two are undeniable.

Aquarius: Are very kind but could also hurt you faster than u think.

How to comfort an Aquarius: Surprise visits bringing them their favorite ice cream or movie on dvd.

With an Aquarius: Needs enough space where they can be free to do and be what they want without someone lecturing them.

An Aquarius would rather have one good friend then a whole bunch of people who really don't give a damn.

Aquarius are only shy when they feel uncomfortable with someone.

You may think an Aquarius isn't being affectionate enough,but sometimes they're not into you like that to get on that level.

Assumptions about an Aquarius: That they're unemotional and don't know how to feel anything.

An Aquarius Best Comforting Food: Pizza

Aquarius are unique in their own way when it comes to music and fashion. They never worry about what the next person thinks of them.

Things your Aquarius friend will say: Are you trying to tell me what to do?

Aquarius have problems following other people rules. Their strength is unbreakable and their freedom is most important to them.

Aquarius Kid: Amazing and avid readers

As an Aquarius you're not as detached as people think. You just prefer to be touchy feely with the right person.

An Aquarius will enjoy your company, but don't make them feel like they are obligated to write your ass everyday.

An Aquarius is like a wolf when they attack.

Aquarius are good at thinking outside the box.

An Aquarius needs a lover that's not clingy and okay with the fact that they need their alone time every now and then.

Aquarius run on their own time so don't expect them to just jump when you say so.

Being as independent as they are there's nothing an Aquarius can't do.

Don't ever judge an Aquarius without getting to know them first unless you want problems.

As an Aquarius you make use of everything you have. You're a creative genius.

An Aquarius is the type of friend that's never going to judge you. This is the friend that's always just a phone call away.

Beware of being narrow-minded around an Aquarius. They're unpredictable and open to just about anything.

Fun things to do with an Aquarius: Go to a skate park or a nice meet and greet at Starbucks.

Aquarius cover up their awkwardness with humor.

First thing that comes to an Aquarius mind: Don't worry about me and mind your business.

Demanding that an Aquarius do something is the quickest way for them not to do it. They have a mind of their own.

Aquarius are innovative.

Aquarius find it difficult to hide their emotions or keep quiet when they don't like someone or find what someone is saying to be crazy

An Aquarius Most Suitable Dessert: Lemon Bar

Aquarius + Scorpio: Attraction Without A Mental Connection