♍ Virgo Facts.♍

Some things you don't often hear about a Virgo: How funny they can be.

Virgo: If they got paid for every time they worried, they'd be beyond rich.

Virgos get hurt easily and you can see it although they don't try to show it.

They will never forget what you said or how you made them feel: Cancer, Scorpio, Taurus, Virgo, Pisces.

When a Virgo isn't being helpful they can be stubborn.

Pisces + Virgo: You two like to stare at each other when the other one isn't looking.

A Virgo is more paranoid than most when it comes to minor things.

Opposite Signs Virgo + Pisces have in common: Overthinking and blaming themselves every time something goes wrong.

A Virgo is here to be of service. To fix all of our silly mistakes.

With a Virgo: It's best to stay out of there way because they go from 0 to 100 when dealing with stupidity.

The won't stop caring about you even if you two don't talk anymore crew: Cancer, Scorpio, Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn, Libra, Pisces.

A Virgo sees things as they are, with no sugar coating.

As a Virgo your expertise is always highly valued in the business world.

Signs That Seem More Like Family Than Friends: Cancer, Scorpio, Virgo, Capricorn, Taurus, Pisces.

A Virgo always have that serious demeanor like they're struggling to solve a problem or secretly worried about something.

Assumptions about a Virgo: That they're shy.

A Virgo Best Comforting Food: Pudding

Virgos are always consistent with their words and actions. You never have to worry about them failing.

A Virgo always have that serious demeanor like they're struggling to solve a problem or secretly worried about something.

Pisces + Virgo: Crimes Of Passion

Everyday is a good day when you have a Virgo on your side. You can expect to get things done.

A Virgo is like a jellyfish when they attack.

Virgos are the type of people that will always push you to reach your full potential.

A Virgo needs to know all the details before committing to anything.

Virgos are decisive people who always have a plan in motion.

Virgos don't work well with messy people. They get irritated easily.

A Virgo is the type of friend that will always help you correct your mistakes and see the potential in you when nobody else did.

Fun things to do with a Virgo: Workout or Visit an Art Museum.

First thing that comes to a Virgo mind: I'm right about everything.

When a Virgo really loves you, the sky is the limit as to what they will do for you.

A Virgo always takes care of their partner inside and out of the bedroom. They're usually nonchalant but not if they like you.

Virgos always push people beyond what's expected of them.

Virgos are picky.

A Virgo Most Suitable Dessert: Frozen Yogurt

As a Virgo you will never settle for less when you know you deserve the best. You will only compromise if the person is worth the effort.