♎ Libra Facts.♎

Some things you don't often hear about a Libra: How aggressive they can be.

When a Libra isn't being sociable they can be shy.

Libras derive the joy out of killing people with kindness and watching you carry on like a fool.

Libras are good at "saving face". If something is wrong you wouldn't know until they tell you.

With a Libra: They hate petty arguments especially when it's with someone they really care about.

The won't stop caring about you even if you two don't talk anymore crew: Cancer, Scorpio, Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn, Libra, Pisces.

The All I Wanna Do Is Love You Crew: Pisces, Libra, Cancer, Leo.

Libras are hopeless romantics who prefer to see the good before they see the bad.

A Libra will never fail to surprise you, whether it's making unexpected plans to do something together or doing little things for you.

Assumptions about a Libra: That they're gullible.

When you cry a Libra cries. They do everything in their power to keep you happy and satisfied so you will never leave.

A Libra get irritated when being constantly asked about something they'd rather not discuss.

How to get on a Libra bad side: Find every little thing to argue with them about.

A Libra needs a lover who vocalizes their love for them on a daily basis.

Libras are incredibly good at reading people and knowing what they want to hear. Your wish is their command.

A Libra style and beauty is untouchable.

Beware of a Libras anger because when they do snap you and everybody around won't be safe.

Libras make 5 seconds so meaningful. They know what's important and won't do anything to mess that up.

First thing that comes to a Libra mind: I can't decide.

A Libra believe in fighting for their relationship,but not if they are going to be only one making an effort. They don't do 80/20.

A Libra does not fall in love easily or foolishly as they may lead you to believe.

You'll never be without love when a Libra is around. Cute text messages,those unexpected kisses and hugs is something they're good at.

A Libra Most Suitable Dessert: Chocolate Covered Strawberries

Things a Libra don't do: They Don't Hang Out with Toxic People.

If anything frustrates a Libra, it's when someone refuses to compromise and wants to argue all day and night.

Libra + Virgo: Attraction Without A Mental Connection