Dinner Night

It's on Thursday morning that Isma'il began to crazily look for Noor every where in his crowded family house. Well, he haven't seen her since that Tuesday evening when she left with his sisters to meet the tailor. He have been caught up with a lot of things too, being the eldest son of his family was keeping him on his foot. And whenever he ask of Noor she seem to be somewhere with someone. At some point his mom even told him that, they're not going make his favorite person disappear and he should relax for a change.

And finally after the long search the two collided outside his the house when Noor was rushing out of it, and he's basically doing nothing leaning against his car under the big mango tree there. "Noor, you have me worried!" He exclaimed, the relief of seeing her was evident in his voice. And some tightness in jaws loosen after seeing her.

"About what exactly?" She asked playing dumb, when she clearly knows what he meant, and how she purposely avoided him. It's already too much that people are asking 'is she the Noor?'

"Noor, I haven't seen you since the day we came. That's not okay."

"Wow, you finally remember the responsibility you brought from Abuja. Well, don't worry about me, Ya Isma'il. I can take care of myself." Noor said mockingly, clearly mimicking Na'ima in her last sentence. "Oh your magnet is coming!" She added looking at the direction Na'ima is coming from. And when he turn to see what she means by magnet, she's gone before he's able to comprehend.

Noorur-rahman was not ready for that drama, Na'ima has even began to look at her as if as she were her rival, when in the real sense, there's nothing going on between her and Isma'il. Nevertheless, Na'ima is feeling threaten by Noor, though she isn't even trying to come in between something that could be real.

The past two days have been evenful for Noor, well if the part where she is constantly being introduce to relatives that are coming  in and out of the house is removed. Everything, except for that, was fine and going so. She's enjoying every bit of moment she's spending with the increasing number of cousins that are joining them. Everyday, a new face arrive and most of them are so welcoming of her and nice.

"Can you believe Noor hasn't done henna for last ten years?" Madiha announced to the group of girls surrounded by two henna artists.

"Really?" One of the cousins, Asiya asked, a bit bewildered. Maybe not a bit since her eyes were literally out of their sockets.

"Yes, last time I have it done, I was eight. Then I never wanted to try it again." Noor replied casually at the curious group of whom are not only her relatives, some of them are friends of the bride and her paternal relatives.

"My aunt had henna done that lasted for five year. " One of the girls said, and when she finally got everyone's attention there, she continue stating why. "The next morning after she got the henna done, she woke with bruised palms, and before then she had itching and everyone told her it's okay. But it didn't get any better when she got spots tracing the design. Maybe Noor had similar experience." The girl concluded looking at Noor, whose experience with henna was totally different from that and much worse.

"No, it's different. I grow up with only my father, maybe that's why I missed on designing my hands. I'm not too girly, either." Noor said, and some of her cousins understands her, while some stare at her with curiosity eating them, those that don't know who's.  "And I don't like sitting in one place, perhaps that's why it not my thing."

"Well, me too! I only do henna on every eid on my mama's insistence, if not I'm good to go." Another girl relates. And the girls go on talking about their henna experience from bad to the worst. Noor had no idea how the henna artist will take that when they're all bashing their career/business. Though at some point they changed the topic to something more entertaining.