Chapter 7: Maxium Secruity

"Wait, wait let me get this straight..." Devin stopped Jaxon mid sentence trying to wrap his head around everything that Jaxon was laying on him.

Jaxon was explaining everything to his Beta from the moment he got back home from his visit to the Silver Moon pack. How he had found his supposed mate at the pack he was visiting and to the moment he got home and all hell broke loose while also finding out that he had two mates.

"Lily, who is the daughter of Alpha Johnson is your mate...but Daphne who's the daughter of our Beta James...is also your mate?" He clarified. Jaxon nodded his head watching his friend lean back crossing his arms and look at Jaxon with complete disbelief written all over his face.

"That's one hell of an entrance dude, I am never missing you coming back from a pack visit ever again," Devin joked, making Jaxon roll his eyes he couldn't help the small smile that fell on his lips. Glad to have Devin around so he could talk to someone about the madness that was brewing inside his head: Out of no where Jaxon felt a pain on his shoulder as Devin landed a punch on him.

"You lucky bastard! You just couldn't leave some for the rest of us!" He joked throwing his hands in the air. Jaxon rolled his eyes shoving Devin to the side not amused by this. As if he had any say in this matter. Not like he chose to have two mates and was having the time of his life. In fact he was having the opposite affect.

"I don't think you understand Devin, I already claimed Lily as my mate who might not be my actual mate and if I claim Daphne thinking she's my actual true mate then Lily dies..." I explained. "Not to mention Alpha Johnson wants me to finish the mating process in two days and Daphne was thrown in the dungeons," I growl out.

Frustrated by the situation all over again. I wanted to go see Daphne, my wolf craved to see her and to make sure she was okay. Then there was me who wasn't acting out of feral instincts, I knew I needed to check up on Lily. It wouldn't look good if I didn't pay her a visit, after all she is baring my mark. It was bad enough that we had an audience to todays entrance. I couldn't embarrass Lily on top of all of that by not being a supportive mate and making sure she is being taken care of.

"Ohh," Devin whispers nodding his head processing what his friend had just told him. Well he was utterly screwed. Devin rubbed his chin thinking in the process until he stopped and then focused on Jaxon. Jaxon rose an expectant eyebrow for Devins sudden reaction.

"Wait, did you say Daphne was thrown in the dungeons?" Devin's eyes widen. Jaxon nodded his head confirming that in fact Daphne had been thrown into the dungeons. The head strong Beta Daughter had managed to piss his father to no return and now she was facing his wraith. He knew it was because of his short tempered fuse and Daphne had not backed down but Alpha or not she stood up for what she believed in.

"Why on earth was she thrown into the dungeons? She's one of our best trackers!" He exclaimed. Oh right, he forgot to mention the part were she shifted.

"I forgot to mention Daphne might've transformed into her wolf and attacked Lily," he informed his friend scratching the back of his head as he remember the sheer possessiveness Daphne had displayed for him. He could feel the tiny goosebumps flare across his skin as he recalled the way her eyes had stalked a claim on him before he even realized it. Devins eyes couldn't have got any wider but to Jaxons surprise they did.

"She-huh-but she did what" He babbled completely lost for words as he processed everything which Jaxon would agree was a lot to taken in.

"Daphne has a wolf! That's amazing!" He finally said finding the words that got dislodge in his throat. He couldn't believe that the one time he misses his friend coming home and all of this goes down.