𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

It's been quietly lately when it comes to Mitchell

It's been quietly lately when it comes to Mitchell. Ever since that day at the restaurant and him following Reese and I to Alessio's organisation building he hasn't been seen or heard from. No texts or calls.

Nothing. Complete silence that is freaking me out because it feels like he's everywhere but nowhere at the same time.

Like he's watching him sleeping but can't reach the second floor or maybe he's in the tree watching me sleep.

My mind is going crazy and I haven't slept one bit.

Alessio tried comforting me but there's only so much he can do although I can think of much more but there no chance he's want that with me.

Silas has been very active and restless as well and I think my stress is making him uncomfortable and stressed as well.

So it's been putting a toll on Alessio also.

Now all of us are being affected all because of me and the guilt is catching onto me.

"Morning." I yawn just as Alessio does.

"Did you sleep?" He asks and I shake my head no.

"You?" I ask him and he nods his head.

"For a while, then I woke up and was restless." I send him a pity smile.

"Sorry. Ever since I came back into your life all I've caused is chaos and mess." I shake head in disappointment at myself.

How could I be so selfish.

"Hey, no you haven't. Mitchell's the one not you." He disagrees.

"But Mitchell wouldn't be if I didn't come back here." I argue.

He walks over to me and cups my face."I don't know what I have to say to make it stick in that pretty little head of yours but we don't blame you for anything. This is just life be an pain in the ass."

I soften at his words, sighing I convince myself that I'm not the one in fault.

"Come on, eat up." He says handing me a bowl of smoothie with toppings.

"Thanks."

. . .

Lyraah has been going crazy because she's noticed how different I'm acting.

More paranoid.

I'm constantly looking behind me every few seconds because that feeling or being watched is not stopping.

Reese has caught on and has been trying his hardest to help but right now the only person who seems to be helping me is the man I'm inlove with.

Alessio.

But I know I can't call him everytime something feels really wrong and ask him to calm me down because that's just selfish of me.

Also he decided to hand Silas over to his friend and manager, Vincent, who also volunteered because he's Silas' godfather.