𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Since I had the day off I let Reese have one too and I took over for him at the gym since I wanted to see Amani in action

And let me say that I haven't not had a hard on the whole time. It's painful and I just want to do something about it but I know I can't even if Amani and I weren't here.

Because she's waiting until marriage and so am I but I don't know if she's into oral sex.

"Hi, I'm Tiana." A very short girl introduces herself as she twirls a piece of hair in her hand.

I nod my head in acknowledgement, hoping she gets the idea that I'm definitely not interested.

Instead of noticing my lack of interest, she steps closer and is about to place her hand on my arm when Amani appears out of nowhere.

"Hey baby." She smiles up at me, pressing a longing kiss to my lips.

Tiana stares at us as I deepen the kiss further and eventually her scoff is heard and her footsteps disappear in the distance.

Pulling back, a smirk is prominent on my face. "I'd say that someone is jealous." I tease.

"Nah, just letting all the peeping Tom's know that you're taken." She smiles cheekily at me, sends me a wink and then turns around and sways her sexy hips. Giving me a spectacular view of that ass.

"That's my girl." I whisper to myself.

. . .

As soon as I open the front door Amani runs in and up the stairs.

Good, she knows what's about to happen.

She's getting punished for teasing me all day. I'm going to show her what it feels like to be restricted and teased while there's nothing you can do to stop it.

She probably didn't expect me to realise that she was full on teasing me while with her clients.

Sitting at angle that makes her breasts look fucking amazing, or when she stuck her ass higher in the air when they were on the cycling machine, swayed those sexy hips at me knowing it would turn me on and wearing my favourite pair of workout clothes.

I just hope she won't be embarrassed about the colour of her pussy because I've come to realise that many girls are insecure about that. And I know hers won't look pink or anything but that doesn't mean anything to me.

The fact that I can look at hers alone would be a turn on, just thinking about it would look like turns me on. And knowing that she's mine and that pussy of hers is mine makes me harder than ever.

I don't want to come off as too possessive and obsessive of her but I simply can't help it. I've waited twelve years for this and ten out those twelve years I never saw her for.

Walking up the stairs I hear the shower turn on and decide to join her. Pulling my shirt up and over my head I throw it to her bathroom entrance and start stripping of my pants and then eventually my boxers.