14

my little kid

~~~~~

i watched as bradley and mags boyfriend, jack, threw a football back and forth near the water of the beach

"has anyone ever told you that you and jack kinda look alike" i looked at mags and her mouth fell open

" your disgusting sav" she said with a face of disgust "but yeah some people will be like 'are y'all siblings', but i think i'm going to break up with him" she admits

"why, is everything okay with you too?" she nodded at my words "then why break up with him?"

"i just don't like him like i used too" she told me "like last week we had sex, i liked the sex but it felt like i was on a tender date with no meaning"

oh?

she looked at the boys, shaking her head "i just don't see the point" she then looked at me "plus the wildcat man is really cute, what's his name?"

"kyle? are you serious?" i asked her with a smirk and she nodded "you know i could always set y'all up? i think bradley thinks he had a thing for me"

"really?" i nodded and she continued "speaking of you and bradley, have y'all had sex yet?"

i started at my feet that we're playing in the sand and slowly shook my head "no, i told myself i wouldn't have sex until i'm married or engaged after last year with jake"

"is he okay with that?" she asked me

i shrugged "we've never really talked about it, but he doesn't ask me about it so yeah i would think so"

"you hope so" she pointed out, i rolled my eyes and stood up, grabbing her hand and pulled her to the water

"we're at the beach for a reason" i told her

~~~~~

bradley sat in the booth in front of me, we were on a date right now and at this exact second is when mags was going to break up with jake

"so" i started "mags and jake are breaking up"

he sat his water down and looked at me with wide eyes "seriously, they were just so happy together like an hour ago"

"i'm pretty sure she's been wanting to do it for awhile" i paused "she told me earlier that their sex just wasn't good an-"

he cut me off "sav as much as i love you talking about mags problems, i didn't need to know this"

i couldn't help but let out a laugh "sorry" i told him "anyways, to the point. she asked me to set her up with kyle"

"wait really?" he questioned, i nodded with a smirk "your shitting me" he let out a laugh when i shook my head

"i know right" i agreed at his reaction, i out my legs on his side of the both so they cough stretch out

"what did you say?" he asked me

"i say i would help her out" i told him and he nodded "if her and kyle date that means more mags over here"

"yay to more mags but then if they get married then that also more kyle" he informed me

he right, damn it

i huffed "welp then we'll have to deal with it" i leaned my head back "are you done yet? i wanna get home so you can rub my feet"

"why would i do that?" he says curiously

i shrugged and said and obvious answer "because you love me"

"yeah i do" he said, standing out of the booth and he helped me out "but i'm not doing that"

i scoffed at him, jokingly and said "rude"