Chapter 17

Victoria Pov

I and Lacus walk in silence. I guess since we're getting closer to Urd and his faction they probably hear us converse. And it is not a good idea to lighten up to some random vampire than your father. My brow dropped at the word 'father' it was such an odd word to say. I never thought I say in a million years. I always assume that my parents died during the virus and since surviving on my own was so traumatic that I forgot. "Yuu" I muttered under my breath. Lacus glanced at me "you should probably not speak that human name. From what I heard Urd despises him." I scowl while Lacus chuckles.

We both stop in front of Urd's office. Lacus knocks "Lord Urd may we come in?" We heard some shuffling in the room before we heard his voice telling us to come in. Lacus open the door letting me in and I see all three of the progenitor staring at me. "You may leave" Urd looks at Lacus and gestures for him to leave. Lacus bow and left.

"You request me, Lord Urd" I see him frown while the others shook their heads. Ky knee down towards me. "Don't you think that you could call him father or dad?" I was shocked that Ky who look to be a childish monster was begging. 'Don't give him what he wants Victoria!' I sigh.

"I'm sorry but Lord Urd hasn't been in my life. I only now know him" I hoped he wouldn't get mad but little midget decided to butt in.

"You do! You just lost your memories. All because of that human" he huffs making me glare at him.

"Well that human is my family" I argued back. Les look flabbergasted at what I said. He was going to shout when Urd stood up. He was shaking as he was clenching his desk earning a few cracks.

"I will put an end to this" he rushes past us and out the door. It took a moment before realizing where he going. I run behind him grabbed his coat and tried to stop him but I was being dragged like a doll.

"Stop! Don't do it! You promise not to hurt him! Are you going back on your word!?" I yelled at him. I could see his eyes harden but kept walking. I could see Les and Ky following behind but staying far back. 'Damn it' I tried pulling him back but there was no use. 'I'm weak think of another way to stop him' I groan in frustration. "If you want to be a family then fine! Will be one!"

"There no damn point. You will always think of him as your family. If I can't have the only thing I was looking forward to in life then might as well get revenge on the person that ruined it." His voice was becoming harsh but he never did scream. 'Could I trip him?' I shook my head. No, he just break my leg in one step. I look up and was surprised to see. Urd was...crying. Well more like he going to.

He stopped and we were in front of the metal door. I was panicking since he broke the door in one movement of his hands. I gasp when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I glare at Ky look who was smiling. "Sorry dear, but I can't let you interfere. This is for the best."

"Damn you!" I yelled.

I was biting Ky's finger and kicking him in the chest. "Let me go!" I yelled clawing at his face.

"Please stop this" he grabbed a hold of my wrist as I glare at him.

"You going to do it?"

I gasp and look back hearing Yuu's voice. There he was being held up by his neck. He stares at Urd with a sympathetic look.

"I wouldn't blame you...I was in the same boat as you. Well now, why don't you finish me........." He muttered something but I could hear.

Urd glared as he tighten his hold.

"NO!"