Chapter 10

Victoria Pov

My mouth was open as I stare at the person right in front of me.

"Yuu" I croaked out as tears fell from my face. He gives a small smile as he takes a knee and lends out his arm for a hug. I ran towards him and hugged him as he squeeze me in his warm embrace. I cried in his arms as he was hugging me tightly.

"I miss you" I whispered as he pats my head. I hear footsteps come around us as I open my eyes and see the squad except for Yoichi. I sniff as I let go and wipe away my tears.

"I was so scared since we didn't get any news on you" I wipe the remainder of my tears. I hear Yuu chuckle but I heard the rasp. He probably releases since yesterday or today. Why would they release him when he is still not well? I was going to ask but it didn't seem like the right time.

"You're well" Shinoa asks walking up to him. Yuu gets up and looks towards Shinoa. She has a frown and Yuu didn't say anything. He looks at us then at Shinoa and gives a sad smile. She realized and gives a nod. I was confused at first but realize that smile. I frown at the thought that Yuu wasn't able to give us any information. Who is behind this?

"It's nice to know that your alright" Mitsuba said placing her hand on Yuu's shoulder. He gave a small smile at Mitsuba who blush and move her hand away. The other goes around Yuu who were chatting. Yuu goes to Yoichi and hugs him softly as he chats with him.

This is the time.

"Everyone." I say to get their attention. They look at me and I look at the ground. Come on Victoria you plan this.

"Yuu, Yoichi, Kimizuki, Mitsuba, and Shinoa I'm so sorry about the battle. If I wasn't there you all wouldn't haven't gotten this badly hurt. I know I shouldn't have gone but I went anyway. I didn't realize the danger of going outside because I got cocky after a few trips out without getting spotted. I am truly sorry" I put my head done trying to hide my tears. No, don't cry you have no right to cry when they got hurt. My lips began to quiver but I bite it hoping it would stop.

Huh

I felt a warm hand on my head as it was gently patted. I look up to see Mitsuba and the gang. They had a gentle smile. "Victoria" Mitsuba said wiping the tears that stain my face.

Mitsuba grab me and lead me to the bed. I had everyone's eyes on me which made me feel embarrassed.

"Victoria" I perk up hearing Shinoa's serious tone. I look to Shinoa who was staring down at me. "You understand that you broke one of the laws and not only that got our team hurt" Shinoa said. I nodded in shame at the thing I'd done.

"But after the battle you visited us every day and kept watch when I ask you to. You even reflected on your action and made several promises to never go out beyond the wall." I looked up at Shinoa who was giving her familiar playful smile.

"I don't guys do we accept her apology" Shinoa said leaning on Mitsuba who rolled her eye and chuckled. They nod as I was in shock that they were forgiving me so easily. No, don't let me off that easy.

"But your punishment is that you are grounded for 8 months and will have to do community services." Shinoa said. I immediately jump into Shinoa arm while she was surprised.

"I gladly I take that verdict" I let one tear slip out from my eyes. I hear them laugh at my action. We all stop when we hear a click on the speakers.

"Everyone evacuate! Vampires are attacking!!!"