Chapter 16

Victoria Pov

"My lady please wake up"

I stirred pulling the cover over my head.

"My lady you must eat"

I open my eyes and I see a purple hair vampire over me. I quickly jump hitting my head on his chin. He moves back a bit grumbling to himself.

"Are you alright my lady?" He quickly goes to my side placing his cold hand on my head. He looked around for any wounds or bruises but he found none. "That's good to see" he smiled.

"Umm," I nervously said. He looks down at me and quickly backs away.

"I'm sorry it's been a long time since I butler again." He turns and grabs a tray full of food. I stare at this man for a bit. I saw him before but where? Purple hair, red eyes.....purple hair.

"Lacus!" I yelled moving away from him. I didn't realize I was at the end of the bed and I fell back. I close my eyes waiting for the impact but it never came.

"Place be careful my lady. You could have gotten hurt." I hear him say. With a quick pull, I was back on the bed. He hums as he lays out the tray of food in front of me. There was some pancake, egg, bacon, biscuit, and a carton of orange juice. I stare at the food for a while. Can I trust him? He is the one that looks down on my friends. With his personality, he was bound to be trouble.

"You don't look to be a butler Lacus. You seem more like a killing machine." I pointed out. He turns to me and smiles. His shit-eating grin gave me the creeps. It reminded me of Ferid...but that man's grin seemed dead.

"That may be true since my outgoing personality will not be best suited for this position but I'm one of the few vampires that know how to make human food decently." He points to the food in front of me. "Please eat my lady" he pulled a seat on my bed and sat down. I stare at the food before taking a bite. He was telling the truth. His cooking skills are rather impressive for someone that doesn't eat food.

"Have you practiced?" He nodded at my question. I took a bite out of the pancakes. A trickle of syrup fell from my lips making me lick it with my tongue. I hear him scoff and shake his head.

"We have to teach you manners." He grabs a napkin and wipes away the remainder of the syrup from his face.

"It odd seeing you like this" I comment which he chuckles.

"So am I." I raise my brow and stare at him.

"Why. It seems like you train for this." His smiles falter crushing the napkin into a little ball.

"I did but I didn't use much of the skills"

"How come"

"You went missing"

I hear him say under his breath. I stop munching on the bacon and gaze at him. He was looking at the floor silently.

"Oh....so you would have been my butler?" I place the fork down. He nodded in silence.

"Yup. I would have been the one to take care of you. Teach you. Dressed you. Bathe you" I frown at what he said that he quickly noticed. "Don't get the round idea. Many vampires lost interest in sex and love so there wouldn't be issues. And no one has the ball to assault the leader's daughter." he nervously laughs. I perk up with the information that I just heard but decided to ask questions later. "But since you were taken I did not need to go into the position until now. And it seems like the human taught you everything I was supposed to so I'm useless" he frowns. I look away from him as many thoughts rush into my head. If I wasn't taken would he be my nanny? Instead of Yuu, Shinoa, Guren, Yoichi Kimizuki, or Mitsuba, it would have been Lacus. I shook my head. Don't feel pity my family is the squad.

"Have you finished?" I looked down st my plate and most of the food was gone. "No, I'm not going take away the food. You must eat all of it to grow big and strong.

Time skip

He took away the food that I was now finished with. He took away the food but he stopped before the door.

"You have a meeting with your father. When I come I have to take you to him" he left the room leaving me all alone.

"Shit" I muttered but I assume Lacus heard me. Probably everyone heard me. Urd is probably still mad or disappointed at me. I did ruin his whole meeting of seeing your lost daughter. Well more like two but it seems to vampires that I've been gone forever. What should I do? My cards are fading away and I'm the mouse in a mouse trap. One more wrong move from me and my family is dead. Wait! New plan!

Time Skip

Lacus came back into the room. He opened the door gesturing for me to come. I got off the bed and headed toward him. We left the room as he lead me into the long hallway.

Alright Victoria

Operation Daughter go.