Chapter 6

Krul Pov

"Damn it!" I yelled kicking my throne and smashing it into pieces. I clench my fist and bit my lip as I was livid. I felt Mika and Ferid eyes on me which make me scoff.  When I glance at them I wasn't expecting Ferid's face to look frustrated. It's odd seeing him work up over something like this. I frown when he sees me he goes back to his usual carefree smile.

"It seems we have quite the predicament" Ferid said causing me to roll my eyes at him. He pouts and gave me a hurt look. "How can you be so mean when I'm only saying the truth" Ferid said wiping a fake tear from his face. I "tch" walk away from them while Mika who was quiet now spoke my name. I look back at him who was glancing down at me.

"Well it seems we have to stock together or not we're both dead" Ferid said coming behind from Mika. I glare at him which he smirks. "Come now, Queen Krul we have to stick together through this. Urd now getting suspicious and I would never suspect he coming into the game this early but we have to make do" Ferid raises his hand in front of me and gestures for me handshake.

"What do you say, Krul"

Time Skip

Third Person Pov

As Krul and Mika walk away from Ferid. Mika glances back and sees Ferid still smiling at them. Mika shudders and follows Krul out the door. Only in the lavish room stood cunning Ferid Bathory's seventh progenitors who still had a smile on his face.

Ferid soon leaves the room and walks back to his mansion until he reaches his office. Their only he dwells in his office where no dare goes in.

"My my Urd~ It seems you finally growing a pair after all these years" Ferid said looking down at one of his papers. He crumbles the paper and throws it at the wall.

"You just had to make things harder for me don't you pathetic rat!"

Slam!

Urd Pov

I grab my chair and clench it after hearing Krul's words. I was soon meant with a bright light and look towards my desk. I sigh and soon sat down noticing the caller was Les Kar. I press the button and was met with Les Kar looking nervous.

"My Lord I was hoping to speak with you about your journey to Japan" Les looked down from the screen and at his desk. "Yes?" I say which makes Les look at the screen.

"I was hoping to accompany you on your journey to Japan." Less said. I look down at my desk and see the numerous pieces of paper but one stick out. It was the picture of my daughter who was in first at the time. It seems like the world around me stopped when I lost her.

"My lord?"

I look up at Les " I allow you to accompany me to Japan. It be more useful for another high progenitor to be there." I see Les perk up and nod. " I will meet you at the dock with Ky Luc" I finish pressing the button not caring if he has anything else to say.  I sigh and get up putting on my coat.

"I will find you both"

I open the door and headed out of the room and towards the ship.

Victoria Pov

I yawn as I finish my breakfast while Shinoa was checking papers. It has been two days since I woke up and was not able to see Yuu, Mitsuba, and Yoichi. Kimizuki has come into the room a couple of times but he stays a lot in his sister's room which I don't blame him. He could have. Died because of me and not coming home to see Mirai. I glance at Shinoa who was looking more stressed out than I saw.

She was always a tease but now she is quiet and becoming more on edge. I notice she give the doctor an in trusting look. She won't be alone with the doctor that she sneaks into the room after visiting hours and stays by my side. I found out when I woke up one night and spotted her by my bedside. All she said was "go back to sleep" and pat me on the had and give me a small smile. I didn't ask why and I think shouldn't even give me the answer. So I'm just going to have to figure it out.

I look down and over what she said to me two days ago.

". . . are you his family?"

'What does she mean by that?' I thought. I place the tray on the table and couch closer to Shinoa.

"How is everyone doing?" I lean my head onto her body.

"They haven't woken up still but they got better. The doctor says that Mitsuba and Yoichi will wake up soon while Yuu is still unknown" Shinoa said place down her paper on the hospital bed. I look down at the floor feeling guilty that it is my fault for putting Mitsuba and Yoichi in that situation.

"We can see them if you want" I immediately perk up when Shinoa said.

I hop off the bed and Shinoa puts the papers in her pocket. I got to the door and Shinoa open it and lead me outside the room. She grabbed my hand and lead to towards the other side of the hospital. We soon we're in front of a door and Shinoa open the door and I saw two familiar faces. I immediately ran towards them and saw Mitsuba and Yoichi laying on their bed still asleep. I went over to Yoichi who had bandages around his body and grabbed his hand and held it to my face. I felt my tears fall and say "I'm so sorry". I sniff as I felt a hand rest on my shoulder and look up to see Shinoa have a sad look.

"I know they get better" Shinoa looks at me and gives me her usual but sad smile. I nodded and put Yoichi back on the bed and looks towards Mitsuba. She has several bandages on her body and she looks horrible. I saw her hair look a little short. I was confused at first and looked at Shinoa and ask her about it.

"It was probably during battle and her surgery. Those nobles did a number on the two of them but their heir head injuries were caused by the falling building. It miracle that these two and others survive because the majority of them didn't" Shinoa said looking sad. I look down at Mitsuba and sat down on the chair that Shinoa pulled up. I held Mitsuba and Yoichi's fingers I was grateful that they were somewhat close that I could touch both of them.

"Why are these to together I thought patience was supposed to have a separate room?" I ask looking back at Shinoa.  I felt Shinoa come by my side "after that battle there were so many injured people that the hospital decided to put several people into the same room. We're in shambles" Shinoa looks down at the floor.

"How is Yuu doing?" I ask.

"All I know is that he alive but hasn't woken up yet?" Shinoa said glancing at me.

"Weren't you able to visit him" I say?

"No, I wasn't." Shinoa said quietly that I was surprised that I could hear it.

"Why not" I ask turning to look at her. I see she her eye go towards me and felt this wave of worry.

"They won't let me see him"